Chapter 19: Heavan, hospital, and HAPPY WHEELS!!!!

Megan's POV
Pure black. That's all I could see, blackness. Wait, a light oh thank god I found a way out of here! Wait is that lavender? Awe the smell and the beauty just kept me walking forward, when suddenly I heard someone crying my name, so instead I walked toward the sound of my name. *beep** beep* That's the first thing I heard was the beeping if a heart monitor. Wait a heart monitor? Am I in a hosp- " Megan your alive!!" " Y-Yeah I guess I am" " Awe baby girl I so happy your alright!" " Thanks, but what happened to me?" " Well you guys got in a-" " Wait where's Emma?! Please tell me she's alive!" " Yes baby she's alright she just has a broken leg" " Ok as long as that's it. What about me?" " Well you went into a coma for three days, and have a broken wrist and a broken ankle, not to much luckily the guy wasn't going too fast" " Is the man that hit us okay?" " Oh Megan always worrying about others. But yes he is only suffering a broken nose." " How long till I get out?" They said you can leave this afternoon" " yay! How's Mark?" " Fine but he went back to L.A early." " oh."
~~ time skip back to the apartment~~
Sean's POV
I was so relieved that she could come home. She still seemed uneasy riding in the car but I don't blame her. " Hey Megan" " yeah?" " I was wondering, do you want to record a youtube video with me?" " Sure!" " Great!" I decided we would play a game. And no doubt her favourite... HAPPY WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did my intro and let Megan play for a bit then we switched and just kept playing like that for almost three hours. I love her so much, she is just amazing and I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have her. She keeps fake pouting everytime she loses it's adorable the way she blushes when she does it. I decided to invite Kyler and Breana over just to have a movie night with Megan and I. ( Breanas boyfriend will now be named Kyler) Just because I have to think about some plans for the future without looking awkward.
HEY YALL SO I GOT SNAPCHAT MY USERNAME IS: ninjatortilla
YOU GUYS SHOULD ADD. ME IF YOU HAVE SNAPCHAT BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO MEET ALL OF YOU AND WHAT DO YOU THINK SEAN WANTS TO PLAN FOR LEAVE YOUR GUESSES IN THE COMMENTS AND REMEMBER LEAVE IDEAS AND FEEDBACK TOO LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!