Chapter 12: Surprise

Megan's POV
Sean let me into his house after we said our greetings and stuff and all I seen was pure darkness all around me. then out of the blue they turned on and Sean and two other people jumped out at me wearing really scary masks and I let out a horrific scream and nearly fainted! " SEAN YOU KNOW I HATE JUMPSCARES!!!!!" " Why do you think I did this." " Jesus Sean you could have given me a heart attack!" Just as I yelled that the door swung open and that person yelled....
Marks POV
I swung the door open and yelled " IM HOOOME!!" I then let out a scream because Megan was surrounded by creatures with really scary masks! " Mark calm down it's just us" that was Sean's voice " Sean where are you!! I'll come and help!" And with that I picked Megan up and started running to Sean's recording room, dropped Megan, and locked the door. I will say this I know Megan hates jump scares thanks to Sean, but I don't mind them I just have to put on a relatable act because of coarse I know those masks were Sean, Ryan, and Emma! Megan started to giggle " Mark those monsters were just Sean and two of his friends!" " What? Wait you mean I just protected you over nothing? God I'm a doofus" " No your not, it was just umm instinct to react like that." " Really?" " Really"
Jacks POV
I don't know what just happened or how to react, first we all jump scare Megan then Mark walks in gets freaked out by the masks and picks up my crush, I-I mean friend. I best go find where they are hiding.
HEY YALL HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? LATER TODAY OR MAYBE TOMORROW I WILL BE ADDING A BEW PERSON WHO IS ALSO A FRIEND OF MINE! SO IF YOU HAVE IDEAS OR JUST COMMENTS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING LOVE YOU AND ILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME!!!!