Chapter 21: Triple!!

Megan's POV
After I explained what happened to Sean he comforted me, even though I honestly didn't feel like I needed it. Sean said he had to phone some people and I was ok with that, and then he said to phone Emma about a double date. " Hey Em!" " Hi Megan!" " So I was wondering do you and Ryan want to go on a double date with Sean and I?" " Yeah sure sounds great!" " Awesome meet us at the theatre we are going to watch " Unfriended"" " Yes! I've been wanting to see that!" " Haha me too! See you at 8?" " Yup see you at 8! Bye" " Bye." I hung up and decided to get ready because it was already 7:00 .
~~ After getting ready~~
Sean's POV
Megan and I got into the car and started our drive to the cinema. " Ouch!" " What is it babe, are you ok?!" " Yeah it's just this is the intersection where the accident happened and I just remembered the pain I had and I just felt it again it's a weird thing that happens to me" " Ok as long as your ok" " I'm fine don't worry about it" We arrived there 5 minutes later, and met up with Emma and Ryan, and Breana and Kyler. I decided we all could have a surprise triple date! The girls screamed in excitement at the idea while the guys and I got tickets and snacks. Almost as soon as I got the snacks for Megan and I, she came over and helped me carry them. Meanwhile Kyler is carrying his and Breanas snacks without Breana worrying because they only got a popcorn and on bag of candy, Ryan and Emma got the same thing but Ryan keeps telling Emma that she is not allowed to help out carrying the stuff even though she keeps arguing that she can help. I chuckled to my self, I wonder if they argue like this all the time. We were finally let into the theatre room Megan and I grabbed a seat closer to the back while the rest got the middle row.
~~during the movie~~
I can barely watch the movie I just keep staring and Megan's beauty. I laughed as she jumped at a certain part, but she punched me in the arm as pay back.
~~ after the movie~~
I made reservations at the Swiss chalet for all 6 of us. Megan, Breana, and Emma were just having a blast as were the guys and I. We probably stayed there for over two hours just talking and laughing, finally we all pitched in to pay the bill and headed for home. I was so happy to be able to sleep, I'm super tired. Then I realized, Megan has to leave for home with Emma and Ryan in two weeks! I need to get this plan moving or else I'll never get the chance!
HEY YALL WHATS SEAN PLANNING? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE AND I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR MY Q&A FROM
@Cry_Has_A_Beard SO PLEASE LEAVE MORE QUESTIONS THEY CAN BE ABOUT WHATEVER YOU WANT JUST PUT #Q&A AND THEN YOUR QUESTION JUST SO I KNOW
PLEASE LEAVE IDEAS OR FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!