•Nine•

A/N: Double update btw! You'll find out who the guys are at the top/side in the chapter ;)

Josh's POV

I watch Jess rush out of the cafeteria almost instantly when the bell rang. What's going on with her?

"Umm... I'll go check up on her" Clove says quietly before getting up.

"What was that all about?" Dylan asks while finishing his food.

"I don't know" Cassie says, quickly.

Weird.

"Okay, well, I'm going to class. See ya guys after school I guess" Sighing, I stand up with Tiffany on my heels.

"Tiff? What are you doing?" I ask as I turn to face her.

"What. Am I not allowed to walk to class?" She smiles, then giggles. "See ya Josh"

I adjust my bag and walk into Geography, still thinking about Jess.

Did we do something? Did I do something? If so, what? I rub my temples in frustration and groan. This is so confusing.

It was finally last period and I keep glancing up at the clock. I look over at Jess as she continues taking notes. The bell finally rings and I bolt up and pack my things quickly. I walk up to Jess and walk with her out the door.

"Jess"

"Hmm" She hums, still not looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she slows her pace.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?" She sighs, looking down at her feet.

"I dunno. You seem a bit off lately. And what happened at lunch?"

"It was nothing" She snaps and my eyes widen. "Sorry. It's just... I'm stressing a bit"

"It's alright" I wrap an arm around her and pull her tight. "We all go through something like that. You wanna go grab some frozen yogurt with the others?" I suggest.

"Sure"

Jess's POV

The whole stressing thing, totally a lie. I just can't suddenly say, 'Oh yeah, I left because I'm jealous if you and Tiffany'. God Josh, why are you doing this to me?

We continue walking to the car park with his arm still around me. We get a few strange glances from people and I just smile at them.

"Where have you guys been?" Sky asks, rushing over to us.

"Mr. Angus made us stay in a bit because he wasn't finished with his lecture" Josh says as he rolls his eyes. He unwraps his arm from my shoulder and walks over to Dylan.

"Man, you guys are so hitting it off" Sky smiles as she place her elbow on my shoulder.

"Shut up" I playfully roll my eyes and we all head off to our cars.

We finally pull up at the frozen yogurt shop and walk inside.

Everyone orders what they want and I decide on strawberry. Once we had paid, we sit at a booth and eat.

"We're going to have to leave in ten guys. Josh and I have football practice today" Dylan sighs as he scoops another spoon in his mouth.

"Since when did you guys play football? " Clove asks with a shocked expression.

"What kind of question is that?!" Josh asks.

"Yeah Clo. They've been playing for like, three years" Sky tells her best friend.

"How was I supposed to know! I never went to a game" She defends herself, crossing her arms across her chest.

"We went to one last year"

"I wasn't paying any attention"

"You guys wanna come too?" Josh asks, quickly changing the subject.

"Okay"

"Why not?

"Sure"

"Mhm"

We finish the yogurt and make our way back to school. We all send our parents a text, saying that we won't be home by five. They were all fine with it and we all go to the oval.

Us girls all head to the bleachers and watch the guys do some warm ups.

It has been at least forty minutes and we were all in boredom.

"I want Nando's" Clove sighs as she lays down across the seats.

"I just want food in general" Cassie says.

Sky huffs before she says, "Are they done yet?"

"What do you think?" I ask her and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up"

I see Dylan and Josh jogging in our direction, making us all sit up properly.

"I'm guessing you've heard our cries of distress and told the coach that you'll be leaving early" Clove says with to much hope.

"Umm, we just wanted a drink...?" Dylan replies, a bit confused. We all groan slightly and slouch back down, making them both chuckle.

"Don't worry, we'll be finished in an hour" Josh tells us and we groan louder.

Finally, practice is over and we get to go home. The girls and I pack up our things and join the guys.

"We have some people we want you to meet by the way" Josh says and they drag us to two boys.

I look at the other girls and notice that Sky and Clove are completely dazed at the moment.

"This is Matt and Logan" Dylan informs us.

"Hey" We all give them a wave and they smile back.

"Sup?" The dark haired one, which I'm guessing is Logan says in a British accent. "It's great to finally meet you guys"

"Yeah, these guys haven't shut up about you" Matt chuckles and I notice he has an accent as well.

"Oh really?" Cassie asks and we all took at the other boys.

"Shut up" Josh says, sticking out his tongue. "Anyways, you guys mind if they hang with us from now on?"

"No, course not" Sky smiles and Logan smirks back.

Cuties.

"C'mon guys, let's head home" Clove says, not taking her eyes off Matt.

"Alright, we'll get changed first"

Guys with British accents?

*faints dramatically*