•Ten•

It's already week eight it's been great so far. Logan and Matt have joined our little group and since then Sky and Clove have been less concentrated.

Cassie and I are starting to think they like them. Who wouldn't though? They're both very attractive and they have British accents. What's not to like?

I'm currently laying in bed thinking, about Josh and I, to be exact. Does he like me? Do I really like him or is it just a crush? These questions float around in my head as I stare at the ceiling.

I snap out of my thoughts went I hear my phone vibrate bedside me.

Josh: Wanna hang out?

Jess: Sure. What are we all doing?

Josh: Actually it's just you, me, Dylan and Cassie if that's alright.

Jess: Ohhhh. Yeah that's cool. What are we doing?

Josh: I heard that the Duff is showing

Jess: Yeah! Let's go see that

Josh: Pick you up at one?

Jess: Yep see you :)

I place my phone down again and I look at the clock. I got time. I slowly get out of bed and hit the shower.

Once I was finished I put on a denim button up with my high waisted skirt (outfit top/side).I curl my hair into lose ringlets and apply some make up.

I walk downstairs only to be greeted by my big brother.

"Where are you going?"

"Why do you need to know?" I glare, snapping my head in his direction.

"Oooh, sassy" He teases and I flip him off. "Anyway, I am your older brother and I deserve to know"

"Fine, I'm just going out to the movies" I tell him, rolling my eyes.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Shut up"

I sit on the couch and watch whatever Michael is. It was at least ten minutes of waiting when I revive a text from Josh that he's right outside my house.

I say a quick goodbye to Michael and bolt out the door with my bag. I see Josh wave at me.

"Hiya" I wave back and slide into the front seat.

"Hey. You ready?"

"Mhm"

He reverses from his spot and drives to Dylan's house, where Cassie already is. He honks the horn at the house and I see two figures stumble out the door. Josh opens the door for them and they both get in.

"Hey" Cassie waves. "Oh my god. I cannot wait to watch the movie" She squeals and I join her.

"Yeah, you wouldn't shut up about it" Dylan says while rolling his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up Dylan" Cassie pushes him and sticks her tongue out.

"Okay guys, break it up" Josh chuckles as they childish fight.

We finally find a place to park then buy our tickets and food. We all decide to share between two, only because it would be cheaper.

We make our way to the cinema and sit in the seats provided. I whisper quietly to Josh, who was next to me as the previews roll. A few more minutes and the movie starts.

Long story short, it was hilarious. The whole time we were all laughing at the inappropriate parts and this made me realize how dirty our minds are.

One time during the movie, Josh and I were getting popcorn at the same time and our hands touched. That wasn't awkward.

Note the sarcasm.

Anyway, we go back to the car and decide to visit Clove and Sky. Maybe Logan and Matt, if they're up to it.

Cassie knocks on the door and it opens. We're greeted with a beaming Matt. Wait... What?

"Hey Matt. What are you doing here?" Cassie asks, trying not to sound rude.

"Oh, well when you texted me, Logan and I were already here so yeah"

We all nod while Clover stumbles to the door.

"Hey guys"

We all step inside and go to the living room were Logan and Sky are. I plop myself next to Sky as Matt and Clove come to join us.

"We should have a sleep over" I randomly say after a few moments of silence.

Everyone nods their head eagerly, getting into the conversation.

"Well, why don't we have one now? We're all here anyways" Logan says.

"Yeah, but there was a party tonight" Dylan sighs.

"How 'bout we go to the party then come back here?" Cassie suggests and everyone seems to agree with it.

"Alright then. How bout we meet up back here once we've changed, then go to the party"

"Yeah" Sky starts then looks over at Dylan. "What time is it? And also, who's house?"

"It's at 7:00 and it's at Jackson's house" He replies.

To be honest, I have no idea who the hell that is, but hey, I've only been in this school for eight weeks.

"How bout we get going now? We have a few hours anyway and we all leave pretty close to each other so we can just walk" Clove says and we all agree to meet here at 6:30, so we can all go together as a group.

This is going to be so fun.

Squad Goals ;D