•Nineteen•

Dedication: calums_kitten because she's amazing and you should check out her books cuz why not?

We are sitting in the living room, listening to Clove ramble about Saturday. She keeps repeating the word 'Amazing' because the date was so amazing and the evening was amazing.

Oh yeah, did I mention that everything was amazing?

I now erase that word from my vocabulary.

"-Oh yeah, then he took me home and we just watched movies the rest of the night. And oh my god you guys, it was so-"

"Yes, Clover" Cassie sighs while rolling her eyes playfully. "It was amazing. I get it! We all fucking get it!"

This makes Clove scoff and shove Cassie's arm with a smile on her face. "Shut up Cass! I can talk about my dating life when ever I want, for as long as I want"

The two girls giggle as the doorbell rings. Clove quickly dashes to the door to let Finn inside.

We all greet him and he sits next to Clove. I notice a sad expression on Matt's face when they intertwine their fingers together and Sky just gives him an apologetic look .

I also realise that he hasn't been talking much or been taking part in a conversation. He now has this permanent sulk on his face and I don't know why.

It's never all the time, just at certain parts of the day. But what could be triggering it?

Sky certainly knows about, considering that she's always there, trying to comfort him.

I need her to spill. And I need her to now.

I continue observing Matt for the rest if the afternoon-not in a creepy way-. I follow where his eyes go and notice that he's always looking at Finn and Cloves laced fingers.

But why?

Could he be jealous of the two?

He was the most supportive about it. He was happy when he heard the news, since he was there when Finn asked her out.

But maybe that was just an act...

I take a break from all this problem solving and massage my temples.

Being a teenager is so freaking stressful.

Why can we just be babies again? They got it easy. People give you free food, they bathe you, clothe you. What a great life that would be.

And we'd all be adorable again, so it's a win-win situation.

Anyway, back to the subject, I really need to find out what's happening with this Matt-Clove-Finn love triangle.

After the guys and Clove left, it was only Cassie, Sky and I. Staring at Sky, I wonder when a good time it was to ask her about Matt.

I end up completely zoning out, not realising that I'm still looking at her.

"Jess? Dude, what are you doing?" Sky suddenly asks, snapping me back into reality.

"What's going on with Matt?" I unexpectedly blurt out, making Sky stiffen a bit.

'Way to be subtle' I think and I mental roll my eyes.

"Um... What do you mean?" She asks, shifting uncomfortably in her spot.

"You know what I mean. Why is Matt acting so different?"

She shrugs without emotion. Damn, she's good. "I don't know that you're talking about..."

"Cut the crap, Sky!" I point at her playfully, grabbing Cassie's attention. "What the fuck is going on?!"

"I-I'm not saying"

"Sykler Rosa Hamilton" I start, sternly. "You better start talking or el-"

"Matt has a crush on Clove!" She yells, making her voice bounce on the walls and echo around us.

"Wait what?" Cassie sits up straight with wide eyes. "What's going on?"

"He has a crush on-"

"Clove" Sky says quietly and shakes her head. "I wasn't supposed to tell you"

Cassie shrugs, looking back at her phone. "Eh. To late now"

"Please don't tell Matt" Sky pleads, looking up at my still shocked face. "He'll fucking kill me"

"Well, obviously we're not going to tell him" I tell her. "That was just... shocking"

We sit in silence once again, not saying anything.

REALLY SHORT AND SHITTY CHAPTER I KNOW BUT I HAD NOTHING TO WRITE SO YEAH