9

Selah's POV

"that was amazing, I didn't know you made music," I smiled up at him as we made our way back to my apartment.

I had gotten Emma's number, hoping our friendship would go somewhere. Ethan and Grayson chatted with Dominic before we finally made our way back to my apartment, which was what we were doing right now.

"I have a couple songs, I could let you listen to them sometime,"

"I would love that, I love your voice," my compliment came off a bit flirty but I didn't mind. I liked the way his face lit up and how his cheeks turned beat red when I would compliment him.

we reached my apartment finally, the day taking over us. the sun was already beginning to set. and also on the bright side I had spent my whole Saturday with him, enjoying him and his hobby. which I knew also made him happy on the inside.

he wouldn't show it but I knew he was dying to pull me close and tell me how much he appreciated me.

"I can wash your clothes if you're staying again," I found myself wanting him to practically live with me. it was just me all alone in this lonely apartment and it was good to have him around.

but the cockiness got over to him, "oh, you want me to stay again?" he teased. I rolled my eyes at him again with a laugh.

"only if you want to, I can order pizza, w-we can watch a movie-" I ranted, trying not to sound desperate for him to stay but failing majorly since I caught him looking at me with the biggest smirk on his face.

"I'll stay," he paused, "only if you take a shower with me," his eyebrow perked up waiting for me to answer. he stood still; arms crossed over one another as he patiently waited for me to say something.

"uh, fine," I gave in, he showed a toothy grin and grabbed my face planting a small kiss against my lips like it was natural.

he took his hand in mine and lead me to my bathroom, he closed the door before slipping out of his white t-shirt that he had sat in for almost two days. I was surprised it wasn't stained by anything.

a lump in my throat was firmly there feeling the rush of nervousness, the view of his sharp collar bone practically calling for my lips to leave love bites against it.

he turned to turn the shower water on, his pants just barley on so I could see the outline of his boxers just below his visible V line. I wanted to scream as just the littlest detail on his body drove me absolutely crazy.

"you gonna gawk at me or join me?" he snapped me out of my trance. I laughed awkwardly as I slowly slipped out of my tank top. not wearing a bra caught him by surprise when his eyes caught a full glimpse at my chest before I hurried and covered myself.

I had never been naked in-front of someone before, so I was questioning myself why it felt so normal to do it in front of him.

he approached me slowly and gently removed my arms from in front of my chest, so that my small chest was visible to him. I hitched a breath from the gently touch he placed upon me. no one has ever been so delicate with me before, he was touching me like I was a piece of fine china.

"don't cover yourself, you're beautiful," he murmured. I felt my cheeks heat up from his compliment. which I had never received such a compliment before, so automatically I felt like I was on top of the world.

eventually we both had removed all of our clothes and hopped into the warm shower water, Dominic standing behind me so I was able to get the most water on my body. my body was tense, I didn't want to accidentally move back and bump into him and possibly cause trouble.

"this is nice," he sighed from behind me, and poured some shampoo onto his hand before gently messaging it into my head. I flinched when he touched me but was soon okay when he stopped for a moment to let me get used to his hands on me, then continue.

after he rinsed his hands off he grabbed me so my face was looking at his. "don't be so jumpy, I'm not gonna hurt you," he reassured me. I laughed.

"I know I just have never done this before," his face dropped in confusion.

"you never have?" he asked again. and I shook my head no. and I was confused as to why he would assume I had when I had told him before I had never even had friends.

he laughed and touched my shoulder with his hand, lightly massaging it. "first time for everything I guess," he chuckled. and I laughed with him, feeling the tension dial down from my body, and feeling more comfortable since I had been in the shower long enough for him to see my whole body fully nude.

he grabbed me by the chin and tilted my head back, so he could rinse the shampoo out of my hair. my heart fluttered at the kind gesture.

soon after he was done, he pulled my head back down to look at him before pulling me in for a kiss. with my surprise a quiet moan came from my lips, which drove him crazy since immediately after, he grabbed my hips bringing me so close I could feel his private against mine.

my arms wrapping around his shoulders so the kiss could deepen, I never wanted his lips to leave mine. his hand trailed down to the side of my leg; lifting it up so he could hold it in place.

with a firm grip on my ass and the other hand running up and down my leg, I found myself grinding against him.

I wanted him so bad at this point I didn't know what to do.

my tongue slowly slipped into his mouth, a low groan coming from him and my action only made me want him more.

removing his hand from my butt, he pulled away from my lips just a bit so there was room to slip his hand in between my thighs. my eyes fluttered shut as his fingers danced around my heat that had been begging for him for days now.

"dom," I breathed, as he inserted one finger, ever so gently. pumping it in and out, I could tell he wanted me to scream his name. but physically I couldn't because I was in such a trance trying not to cum all over his fingers, I had to bite my lip with an unbelievable amount of force.

he caught me off guard when he inserted another finger, making it two. I almost screamed, but instead my teeth found their way to his collar bone leaving an unnessesary amount of love bites along it. "I'm about to-" I hiccuped but he interrupted me.

"go ahead, do it," he snapped which was all I needed to hear as I released all over his fingers and the funny feeling in my stomach automatically going away. going through my orgasm my teeth gritted against his skin causing him to wince in pleasure, but soon after that was over, my mouth moved away from him collar bone and moved towards his lips.

kissing him as he removed his fingers from inside me. I whined at the absence of them, but I was glad I had finally got to feel what I had been craving to feel for so long.

"that was amazing," I murmured against his lips, he just smiled and gently pulled away from me; putting a piece of hair behind my ear. "was this your plan all along?" I teased. he smiled and kissed my forehead, taking my loofa and putting soap on it getting ready to wash my body.

"maybe, maybe not," he teased back as he connected the loofa with my body, gently rubbing it over my chest. I grinned up at him; licking his lips at the sight of my perky breasts.

it made me weak in the knees how he looked at me. I had never felt this many butterflies in my whole existence.

and I never wanted to not feel them ever again.

-

vote and comment <3