10

Selah's POV

we had both fallen asleep after our shower, feeling extremely exhausted from what had went down. but when I woke up, the bed was absent.

I could hear Dominic in the living room, yelling at someone; most likely through the phone.

so I sat up and got out of bed. with just an over sized hoodie and a pair of thin underwear on, I made my way out of the bedroom and into the living room.

"not that it ever matters to you," he snapped over the phone, I watched him from my bedroom door so I could give him space but also wanting to know what he was talking about. "yeah whatever, I don't need to explain shit to you," he snapped once again. I had never heard him talk with such hatred.

his back was turned towards me, his body leaning on the kitchen counter. "tell dad I'll be home later then, not like you guys care anyway," he murmured and hung up rather quickly after that. I heard him sigh and rub a hand over his face with annoyance.

I was shocked to hear him talk to who I'm assuming was his mom like that. but it wasn't my buisness and I didn't know what was going on behind his closed doors so I decided not to judge. "good morning," I greeted him from a distance.

he turned around quickly, "oh my god, did you hear any of that?" he whined.

he was embarrassed.

but I lied, "no," and a sigh of relief left his lips.

"thank god, sorry if I woke you up with my absence," he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"I sleep perfectly fine alone, thank you," I teased. he shook his head and made his way over to me. he was now just a couple inches away from me, I sighed feeling his fingers trail their way around the hem of my underwear.

his lips planting small kisses against my neck, he was teasing me once again and I hated it. so I grabbed his hand and firmly placed it inside my underwear which caused him to look me dead in the eyes.

I gently bit my lip as I forcefully moved his fingers against me. he grinned down at me, loving the way I was taking dominance over him. "good girl," he whispered against my lips. my mouth dropped open and my eyes screwed shut as I felt him enter his fingers into my heat letting my walls hug him just right.

"just like that, dom," I moaned. his lips connected to my jaw, kissing down to my neck once again to leave love bites as I had left some on his collar bone last night.

but before I could finish he pulled his fingers out and stepped back so I was standing pretty in front of him. "you drive me crazy," he groaned and ran his fingers through his hair.

I hiccuped, "is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I questioned; wetness dripping down my legs. I was now frustrated because he had pulled his fingers away so suddenly and I was still aching for him.

"both," he answered. I furrowed my eyebrows up at him and walk toward him so my fingers could rub against his jaw, I wanted to continue where we had just left off but he moved his head away from me moving my hands down to my side.

now I was growing annoyed once again, "what happened now?" I pouted with annoyance, he couldn't keep doing this and getting away with it. eventually I would get fed up and tell him to never speak to me again. "you can't keep doing this, Dominic," I warned with a small boom echoing through my voice.