20

selah's pov
finale

the sunlight beamed through the curtains making my eyes squint.

the noticeable dent in the bed made me furious as i had realized i let dominic spend the night.

"wake up!" i shouted. his body jolted up in expression and immediately looked at me with droopy eyes.

"don't do this, selah."

i rolled my eyes and got up to use the bathroom. "how many times can i say i'm sorry?"

"not enough." i snapped.

"well i'll keep saying sorry until we both die from old age because that's how sorry i am." he pouted and fiddled with his fingers to avoid eye contact.

"sure." i was keeping it short. i had literally full on hated him.

"why are you even still here? leave." i spit once again.

he groaned and stretched out on the bed. it was like he was STILL taking me as a joke.

"i'm not leaving until we can fix this."

"yeah in your fuckikg dream!" i laughed. i was almost hysterical at how dumb and obnoxious he was being.

"i would die for you!" he stood up. "how much better can you get!"

"a lot better actually, i could end up with someone who doesn't shame me into getting an abortion." i gave him a sarcastic smile.

he was silent.

"exactly." the scoff i let out let him know i was emotionally done with him.

"maybe we'll find our way back to each other."

"hopefully never." i shrugged.

"right." he stood up and made his way past me; making sure he shoved a good part of my shoulder into the corner of the wall.

i walked behind him, opening the front door for him so i could shut it on him on the way out.

he turned to me making sure to look me deeply in my eyes. "there's no way that we're actually about to be done."

"i think so."

"please selah i'm begging you!" he got down on both knees, grabbing my hands in his; whimpering for me to take him back.

"dom stand up-"

"please, selah!" he cried.

i couldn't lie. i felt sorry for him, but only sorry for him because he did this to himself.

i sighed and kneeled down beside him. "how about this-"

he looked to me waiting for me to say something along the lines that i'll give him another chance.

"give me time."

"time?"

"yes, give me some time. you know i love you dominic. you just hurt me." i sniffled. "give me some time to heal, and some time for you to grow."

"then what?" he scoffed. "you just leave me behind?"

"no, i'm saying maybe in some months time. we can try again."

he let out a deep breath and engulfed me into a warm hug. i always loved the smell of him. so this started to be harder than i wanted it to be.

"you won't be let down, selah. i'll change this time i swear. i'll be better for you."

he let me go making sure he could finally analyze my face fully. "love you, sel."

"love you, dom."

end!

vote and comment !!