14

Selah's POV

"so what if i'm pregnant," i shrugged, dominic and i had been arguing for what seemed like hours just over the one little question i had been over thinking for the past couple of days.

"then you'll get an abortion," and with angry eyes stuck on his face, my heart burned with the words he had just let come out of his mouth.

"excuse me?"

"if you're pregnant," he slowed it down for me, as if he thought i couldn't understand him. "you'll get an abortion,"

he crossed his arms over one another, looking me dead in the eyes waiting for me to say something. but my eyes were filled with angry tears, and i was trying so hard not to let a tear fall at his hurtful words.

i sniffled roughly; careful to not let snot run down my nose also. "look, we're just better off as friends," he sighed.

at this point i wanted to kill him, murder him, strangle him, i wanted him to feel all the hurt i was feeling at this point. "so you think sleeping together is what friends do?" i snapped. "and cumming inside of me saying you'll get me pregnant?!" i was now yelling, the rage was burning so rapidly through me i wouldn't doubt he could see steam coming from my head.

"look, i didn't know you would catch feelings,"

i just coldly laughed at his comment, wondering how he could be so oblivious and stupid to think such a way. "oh so treating me like a girlfriend, and kissing me everyday, and sleeping in the same bed as me wasn't supposed to make me catch feelings?!" i was now crying angry tears.

he just looked down and shook his head; pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "sel-" he started to say but i interrupted him.

"i have feelings for you," i sighed, "so i can't be just friends with you,"

"what are you saying?" he was now starting to get worried but in my eyes he had no reason to start panicking now since in reality he had just been taking advantage of me this whole time.

"i can't be friends with you, so i won't be anything to you," i crossed my arms over one another, letting my tears fall freely down my face. "whatever this was between us, it's over,"

his face dropped and my tears turned saddened. i didn't want him to leave but i knew more than anyone that i wouldn't allow myself to put up with someone who wanted nothing more than a booty call.

"wait selah," i just put my hand up to him; not allowing him to talk.

"i'll pack your stuff for you, and you can get the fuck out," i murmured, shoving past him and into my room to pack his things.

"no selah wait," he cried following me, "i have no where else to go,"

"i'm sure ethan and grayson will be more than happy for you to stay with them," i didn't dare make eye contact with him as i packed his things roughly into a over night bag.

"selah, you don't understand-"

i threw his bag on the ground and looked him dead in the eyes. "i don't need to understand, dominic. you brought this upon yourself, you did this to YOURSELF!" my voice echoed throughout the room.

and his eyes narrowed down to the floor finally excepting that i wasn't going to change my mind. so i continued packing his bags. "whatever it is that makes you this way, i feel bad. because it's pushing the only person that cares about you away," i whimpered.

and his face just sulked in sadness, as he continued to watch me pack his bags. "selah i love you," he blurted out.

i stopped. "don't say that," i spit. but he kept repeating himself, like he was hoping i would just into his arms and forgive him for treating me like an option.

"STOP SAYING THAT!" i screamed, and threw his bag at him. "you dont get to say that, you don't get to try and wind me back in just to do the same thing over again."

"but selah," i clenched my eyes shut and grabbed his hand in mine walking him toward the front door.

"get out," i snapped and opened the door for him. "get. the. fuck. out,"

he stepped out of the door and looked at me with begging eyes. "if you do ever decided you actually want me, and that i'm more than just a place to stay. you know where to find me," i murmured.

and with a final look to him, i closed the door behind him.

i sat looking at the door, and let the sadness over take me; feeling my first heartbreak.

the tears flew down my eyes, like the were dying to get away from me.

and i felt the tension of dominic still behind the door hoping i would open it back up and let him apologize to me.

but i knew well enough he wasn't ready for what i was ready for, so i turned the lock and walked away back to my room.

-
vote and comment <3