15

selah's POV

more than a couple weeks had went by since dominic and i got into our very big fight.

but i took the time distracting myself with dance, school, and sleep.

i hated being away from someone i cared so much about but i wanted him to learn that he had to care about me also for him to be in my life.

he had tried reaching out multiple times but i found myself knowing my worth and not answering back.

texting me and telling me that he loves me, and that he's sorry for hurting me.  but i knew it was all a lie just so i wasn't full out of his life, more like for a place to live.

i didn't know if i loved him per-say, but i did have some type of infatuation with him.

or maybe i was just feeling this way because i hadn't seen him in over a month.

"good morning," i yawned, making my way into the kitchen as my parents lay on the pull out couch.

they had came to visit me unexpectedly, which really made me mad but i didn't show it.

i appreciated my dad for being here, but my mother? all she did was compare herself to me, how i could have done better at choosing an apartment, how i could have done better at choosing a career path.

i really wanted to just sew her mouth shut.

"morning, sese how did you sleep?" my dad smiled up at me, he was always in a good mood when he woke up which is probably why i grew more attached to him. since my mother never cared to get me up for school in the morning when i was younger.

"i slept okay," i lightly shrugged and made my way into my kitchen. "want any breakfast?" i offered both of them.

my dad nodded while walking next to me to poor a glass of coffee.

"i mean it's hard to sleep in general in this tiny apartment," my mom butted in; rolling her eyes.

i huffed and decided to just ignore her, i wasn't going to allow her to affect my mood today.

"beth," my dad snapped at her, so she would at least try and keep her sly comments to herself.

"i'm just saying," she put her hands up in defense.

i just chuckled coldy. "well i have class, how about lunch date after?"

my dad just nodded at my offer, along with my mom.

so i smiled and continued to make breakfast.

eventually i was in class, hating the way mr. jacobs was dragging out the lesson to make it even longer.

but soon enough class was over and casually drove myself home.

when i got home i just honked letting my parents know i was here to take them to lunch.

"luckily you have a nice car, only thanks to your dad," my mom laughed as she got in.

i wanted to push her out onto the road and run her over with her rude comments. but i knew my dad would be devastated if i did so.

"i don't appreciate your rudeness," i snapped at her.

and of course she took the front seat, leaving my dad to observe us from the back.

"i'm just saying, you wouldn't be able to afford a car like this," she put her hands up in defense. she acted like the words she said were justified but they weren't.

"watch your fucking mouth," i yelled, almost stopping the car on the way to the restaurant.

my moms eyes widened, and my dad leaning forward to try and calm us down as we not started arguing.

arguing all the way to the restaurant i had no appetite anymore. "you know what," i tossed my keys to my mother and got out of the car. "have a good lunch, i'm leaving,"

"wait, sese," my dad whined but i didn't turn back , i just continued to walk away from them.

but i so happened to forget that my house key was attached to my car ones, so that made me even more frustrated.

so i began to cry hysterically, and make my way to Ethan and Graysons house.

not for them, not for dominic.

but in hopes Emma was there to give me advice, and in hopes that dominic wouldn't be there.

arriving there i wanted to back away and change my mind because i knew deep down dominic was going to be here whether i liked it or not.

before i could knock Emma turned to answer the door. "oh hey, selah," but when she saw my face her face changed into worry, "what's wrong?"

"just family stuff, i'm so tired of everything," i cried. she pursed her lips and brought me over to the kitchen counter to poor me a cup of water.

"i'm sorry, girl, if there's anything i can do let me know,"

i just nodded because i knew coming here really wouldn't have done anything for me other than upset me more if i saw dominic.

but speaking him into existence, here he came running down the stairs to see who Emma was talking to. "selah?" he asked.

but seeing him made me physically ill, so without question i felt myself gag and then throw up all over myself.

"oh my god!" Emma jumped away, so she wouldn't get any vomit on her.

but dominic hurried and rushed over to me, to make sure i was okay. "selah," but him just saying my name made me ill again.

so i threw up once more, this time all over him.

but thinking more, i didn't think it was dominic that was making me so nauseous.

and the only other reason i could be throwing up scared me to death.

-
vote and comment <3