11

Selah's POV

I had fallen asleep on the couch short after our confessions, but waking up I noticed Dominic was no where to be found. my heart churned at the fact I was left on the couch fully nude with nothing to cover me.

and even worse he didn't even have the audacity to cover me up. he just left.

I sat up a bit rubbing my hands over my face to get the frustration I was feeling to wipe away. I just looked straight head, eyeing the door hoping he had just went to get food for us or something.

but soon realization came over, and I had assumed he went home. I walked into my bathroom to get a shower running to wash the dried up sweat and lust from off of me.

hopping into the shower dreading the fact I had class tomorrow, I had wished Dominic would at least text me to tell me where he went or that he was okay.

but I had to let my thoughts swing past me because in reality he didn't owe me anything. we weren't even together.

now that we had slept together, I wanted to be more than whatever we were. I knew what I was getting myself into but I didn't care, I just wanted to be something to him.

I could tell he felt somewhat of the same way, because he couldn't stay away from me just the same.

but I kinda wanted to kill him for making my mind go bonkers, he was mentally insane in my eyes. the way he showed so much emotion but when he felt himself get to too close he was distance himself.

so I was guessing sleeping with me was a deal breaker for him.

exiting my shower after I had cleaned my body to my liking, I wrapped my towel around my body and just stared at myself in the fogged up mirror.

I could see visible love bites trailing down just above my shoulder, I felt like a piece of meat. because he didn't dare make me feel like I was someone special after we had-had sex.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at the thought of him before walking into my room to change into some comfy pj bottoms and a crop top.

pulling my phone out I wanted to stop myself from texting him just to make sure he was at least alright, but I couldn't he had an unbelievable amount of power over me and I had a bad way of showing it.

selah: you okay?

it took him a couple minutes to respond but he did.

dom: I'm cool, I had to head home. I'm sorry for just leaving.

he had apologized and I was way too forgiving, but I had to understand he had to be home since for instance I had heard the half yelling match he had-had earlier over the phone with his mother.

I decided just to leave him on seen since I had nothing else to say.

with a sigh I fell back onto my bed and before I could start running my mind wild with thoughts my phone began to ring.

I answered it since I knew it was Dominic. "hello?"

"selah, I gotta come over, I-i just can't do this shit anymore," he cried, my body shot up hearing the breaking of his voice.

"what happened, dom?" worry was taking over, I had never hear him cry so much he could barley breathe.

I heard yelling coming from the background and my eyebrows furrowed. "can you please come get me?" he breathed. he was trying his best to ignore his surroundings.

"yes of course, I'm on my way," I ushered and heard him say a quiet thank you before hanging up.

I grabbed my car keys and headed to his house to pick him up.

approaching I saw his clothes scattered across the lawn and hims frantically trying to pick them up with tears falling down his eyes.

I parked my car and ran to approach him, "oh my god, dom-" he cut me off.

"they fucking broke my drum set, and-" he paused, and turned toward me. he had given up and dropped all his clothes on the ground. "they kicked me out,"

my heart ached for him. "I'm sorry, dom," was all I could say. I was scared to say once wrong thing to him, scared he would end up taking his anger out on me.

I started picking up his clothes and taking them to my car, "what are you doing?" he asked, I gave him a warm smile.

"well you can stay with me as long as you need, if you're okay with that," I offered, and I could see the glisten in his eyes come back when he looked at me carry another pile of clothes and put them inside my car.

I saw a lady coming towards us, assuming it was his mom I began to grow nervous. and you could visibly see the prominent vein that bulged from his forehead in anger as he saw her.

I gasped as she came up to him striking him across the face. "hey!" I yelled at her and pushed her back away from him.

"and who are you?!" she threatened. I stepped in front of Dominic as he watched me become face to face with his mother.

"I'm. selah." I spit, her eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"you don't scare me," she laughed coldly, "you must think Dominic cares about you, he cares about nobody but himself," she was cold when she talked, almost as if she had no emotion.

"you don't know anything," my eyes were stuck on hers, "look in the mirror," with my final scold I grabbed Dominic's hand in mine and led him to my car.

"don't come back!" she screamed from behind us but we just continued to walk and ignore her.

"you didn't have to do that," he sadly chuckled; sitting in the passenger seat.

I ruffled his hair in my hand, "but I wanted to," I rubbed my thumb over his ear to calm him down as we drove home. "I care about you, ya know?" he just nodded and laid his head against my small cold hands letting his body finally relax.

"I appreciate you, sel, and I don't mean to hurt you-" he paused and sat up in his seat. "I just have a fucked up life,"

"I'm right here with you, nothing can scare me away," and it was true. being so infatuated with him like I was now. I knew at this point it would take a lot more than a yelling match to scare me off.

"i'm not just talking about what happened today. there's a lot of built up tension between me and my parents," I nodded at his comment. it was starting to all make sense why he was so wishy washy, he had family problems. and that was the biggest problem of them all, it can mentally fuck with someones mind.

he was scared of attachment, scared if he got attached he would be abandoned like his parents had done to him.

my lips formed into a frown as I gathered the information about him so I took my his hand in mine as we drove quietly the rest of the way home.

-

vote and comment <3