•𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨•

"You will apologize to her."

"Meow."

"You will."

"Meow."

"If I give you some good food, will you apologize to her?"

"Meow."

"Why am I even arguing with a damned cat." You sigh heavily as your conversation with the cat was not getting anywhere at all. The feline simply flicks her tail in irritation as she sees you slumped down on your bed.

You stare at your ceiling as you start to brainstorm for anything you can do to apologize to your best friend. The situation earlier made you think about how much she had changed in a short period just because of a boy. Her sudden behavior got you really disturbed. Yes, you understood that Michi was causing a scene in that study, but if the so-called pretty boy was nice, shouldn't it be not much of a problem?

Your thoughts get disrupted as you heard some rustling from the feline's side. Turning your head to another perspective, you saw that your photograph with Camilo had now ended up between the fanged mouth of the cat. Quickly, you sat up on your bed and carefully tugged back the delicate image.

"Hey! Don't just go and chew whatever you find!"

You managed to grab the film without too much damage from the cat's sharp teeth. Cleaning out the slightly botched film, you scanned the paper for any other damages.

"You made a dent on my face..." You say as you stared at the area where the feline's tooth marked a fraction of your face. "At least it wasn't Camilo's face I guess..."

Again, another set of clatter occurs from Michi as she makes her way on top of your nightstand. You hop off your bed, ready to scold the clumsy cat. Watching her stretch her body, you scrunch your eyebrows as you were anticipating what she plans on doing. The moment she sees your eyes on her, she purrs before snuggling on the folded ruana you had set on top of the drawer. You scoffed a little at the sly cat as she looks at you with a cunning look.

This cat knows exactly what it's doing...

You set the slightly damaged photograph inside your satchel before shooing the cat away from the cloth. You brushed off the ruana-cleaning any furs away from the cloth.

"What? You miss him or something?". The feline only reacts with an offended snarl as she sits up just as you were patting off the fabric.

Finishing your taps of the textile, a small note fell out from between the folded cloth. You had almost forgotten that you'd written a little note for when you plan on giving back Camilo's ruana.

Unfortunately, the cat had seen the fallen paper that you had picked up too late, allowing her to see it. A devious expression had again made its way on the cat's face.

"Whatever you're planning, drop it." You say as you glared at her, immediately hiding the note back inside the ruana's creases.

But as persistent as the cat was, she quickly grabbed the ruana from you before escaping out your window. Failing to grab her or at least the ruana, you watched as she ran out with her four legs that were as fast as ever, to who knows where.

Or... Maybe you did you know where.

"You pesky little pussycat."

...

Your breaths were heaving, as your legs were sore from the sudden fast movements you made just to catch up with the feline. It was an exhausting trip exactly where you expected the cat to arrive. Looking up, you bask in the relaxing silence of Casita's presence. From the side was the aggravating Michi who was practically waiting for you to chase her. Unfortunately, you had no other choice but to do precisely what she wants of you to do.