Aren End.

ˊᵕˋૢ๑

"Shut the fuck up! God, I hate all of your guts." Aren growled.

"You disgusting creature dare tell me to-" Chirin began, but was interrupted by Aren slamming her to the wall.

He held her neck forcefully and strangled her against the wall. Chirin attempted to pry his fingers off, but failed to escape. Eventually, the chokes and cries ceased. Aren must have killed her.

"Ugh, fuck this. Hey Y/N, we're leaving this shit hole." he smirked, grabbing you by the waist and throwing you over his shoulder.

"H-hey wait! Where are we going? Is Chirin okay? W-what about Kato? Are we just leaving him?" you burst out. You were gripping onto Aren's back in fear of falling. He had literally bust you out of the room, out of the glass roof.

"Enough questions! What's important is that you're with me!" he chuckled.

.

.

.

Where were you?

You opened your eyes to find an unfamiliar room.

"Oh! Love, you're awake!" Aren grinned, as he sat on top of you.

"What? Wait- where are we?" you frantically looked around.

"A commoners house in that wretched Princess' kingdom. If Kato tries to look for us, he'll probably start with the place furthest away from the chaos we came from." he scratched his neck bashfully.

Why was he so calm about everything? He literally just murdered Chirin!

"Hey- but why did you kill-"

"Ah ah ah! I don't want to hear that horrid name come out of your beautiful mouth ever again. I hate that bitch. You deserve me instead." he pointed at himself, smiling proudly.

You were feeling conflicted again. When have you ever been calm? It felt so long ago, when you were happy and had everything sorted. Everything was a mess.

But didn't you have Aren? Why was he being so nice anyway?

Oh, right.

He loved you, huh?

Why though? He bullied you horribly in school. Why bother?

"Aren-"

"Yes?" the boy cut you off excitedly. His tail was wagging, he was probably happy you had said his name.

"Uh, why- well... Why did you bully me back then? You were so mean! And now... you love me? What sort of joke is that? I've been pushing it aside for so long, but I can't anymore!" you broke into tears near the end. Aren's bullying was one of the biggest reasons why you became so close to Chirin in the first place.

"Oh.. yeah. Err- yeah about that. I'm so sorry. But I just really like seeing you cry. I mean! Of course I want you to be happy, but when you're crying I just feel really... uh- excited?"

He what?

"Y/N! Be mine. I'll make you happy. I'll be good this time! I'll be yours, so you will be mine." he kneeled in front of you, holding your hand.

What were you supposed to say to that? You couldn't think of anything, so you stayed quiet.

"Alright, I'll take that as a yes! Sick! Now that you're mine, it's kinda... we're kinda like newlyweds, huh?" Aren blushed.

"What." you said flatly.

What was going on in his brain?

"S-so... you know what newlyweds do the night after? Yes. Y/N! I love you so so so much! If any other man bothers you I will destroy them! I'm going to show you how much I love you. I'll prove my loyalty to you. Oh! Unless... you want me to be a good boy for you... I'm happy with that too, Y/N."

.

.

.

-ˋ₊˚.🍓‧₊° 

woo! last ending

it took so long to write this! i made this story on a whim so when it started actually gaining views, i rushed to create an ok plot :')

anyways watch out for my next story, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING EUNONIA!!!!!