Preview 3: Soul Ball Competition

Cuphead then takes one of the balls and throws it on the Soul Ball Ramp. Then it goes to the center hole and it goes through.

The green bulb lights up and announces, "Winner!"

"Nice shot, Cuphead," Red Rose says.

She grabs the ball and throws it on the ramp. Then the ball goes into the hole.

The green bulb lights up and announces, "Winner!"

"You're not bad yourself, Rose," Cuphead says.

Cuphead then does it again and he has another win. Red Rose does the same and earns a win as well.

Then Cuphead turns to Red Rose, "How about we have a little competition?"

"Sounds good. The first to either miss or get their ball in the bottom slot, loses," Red Rose says.

Cuphead picks up another ball, "It's on!"

Cuphead throws the ball and it bounces in the center hole.

Red Rose throws her ball and it curves into the center hole.

Cuphead pulls up his shorts and throws an under leg move, and again the ball goes in the center slot.

Red Rose throws the ball and spins into the center slot.

Cuphead throws the ball from behind and uses a mirror, and goes straight into the hole.

Red Rose throws the ball like a basketball and it goes in a center hole.

Soon enough, Cuphead and Red Rose's little competition is attracting a crowd. Everyone ends up stopping what they're doing and walking over to see the competition.

Cuphead kicks the ball front and back with his legs. Then spins it on the rim of his cup head, and throws it into the hole. Everyone cheers.

Red Rose then spins the ball on her finger, and has them slide on her arms. She then has it fly off her hand and it goes into the hole. The crowd cheers for Red Rose as well.