Preview 10: I Miss You

Later on, Red Rose stands on the beach where Cuphead and Mugman have found her on the day after she's been separated from her father and his crew. She watches the small waves move back and forth from the shore. Close to her is a blanket that is laying on the sand with a few drawings under her bag. Red Rose lets out a sad sigh as she holds the picture of herself and her father in her hand. She really misses her father so much.

Red Rose:

Do I miss you?

She rubs the frame with her hand and has it close to her cheek in sadness.

Red Rose:

Count the stars

Multiply by ten

Red Rose looks up to see the moon and the stars twinkling in the night sky.

Red Rose:

Of course I do

More than now and then

She then turns around and slowly walks away from the sea as she looks at the picture. Red Rose then sits down on the blanket.

Red Rose:

I could paint a rainbow

She then moves her bag and looks at the picture of the sea she has drawn with a rainbow on it.

Red Rose:

Shine the sky

Set the stars in space

She then moves the picture to reveal a drawing that she drew of herself and her father, holding hands.

Red Rose:

Faster than explain

How much I miss your face

She then gently places her hand on the drawing and rubs the picture of her dad.

Red Rose:

Watch the moon

Someday soon

Red Rose then moves the picture to reveal a drawing of her father's ship. Then, she remembers one of the happy times they had together.

Red Rose:

He will start to smile

Red Rose and her father, Captain Storm are on the deck of the sea as they watch the sun setting.

Red Rose:

When I say I'll see you

In a while

Then later on at night, Storm and Red Rose are laying on a hammock together on deck as they watch the moon and stars glow in the night.

Red Rose:

But 'til then I miss you

After her memories, Red Rose looks at the picture of ocean sea, and a tear falls on the drawing.

Red Rose:

Dry my tears

Red Rose dries off the tears from her face.

Red Rose:

Hide my fears away

Then Red Rose wipes the tear off her drawing.

Red Rose:

Until that happy day

Red Rose then picks up her photograph of herself and father once more.

Red Rose:

To the rainbow's end

She then walks up to the shore as the sea comes in and out of the shore line.

Red Rose:

Is where I would go, my friend

Red Rose soon begins to shed tears from her face in sadness.

Red Rose:

I do

Miss you so

Red Rose looks at her photograph and then lowers her head in sadness and clutches the photograph in sadness. Even though she does have a grand time on Inkwell Isles, she truly misses her father so much.

I Miss You: Tom and Jerry The Movie (1992)