Preview 7: Splash of Color

With that, Red Rose along with Mimmy the mouse, and Bun Bun, the Bunny dance around the round clothing rack.

Bun Bun Bunny:

Oh yeah, you'll discover

You're gonna shine so bright

Then Bun Bun brings out a lovely rose red color blouse that has a red rose on the left shoulder, along with a turquoise blue skirt that has a stitch pattern of a few dolphins. and presents it to Red Rose.

Bun Bun Bunny:

If you add splash of color to your life

Then moments later, Red Rose is now wearing the blouse and the skirt as she dances with the others.

Mimmy Mouse:

You'll find there's something better

Thank just black and white

Mimmy Mouse dances and brings Red Rose some nice light color slip on shoes.

Mimmy Mouse:

If you add a splash of color to your life

Moments later, Red Rose is also now wearing the slip on shoes. Then Cuphead and Mugman stand close to Red Rose.

Mimmy Mouse, Bun Bun Bunny, Red Rose, Cuphead, and Mugman:

Oh yeah, you'll feel just like

You're lighting up inside

Then the group walks away and Red Rose sits down on a chair. Cuphead and Mugman sit on the arms of the chair.

Mimmy Mouse, Bun Bun Bunny, Red Rose, Cuphead, and Mugman:

If you add a splash of color in your life

With that, the chair spins around with the three on it. Then it comes to a stop.

Mimmy Mouse, Bun Bun Bunny, Red Rose, Cuphead, and Mugman:

Whoa, the bolder the better

Yeah, you're gonna shine

Mimmy Mouse then brings out three hair pins decorated with white shells and silver pearls. Bun Bun also brings out a black choker that has a bright red rose.

Mimmy Mouse, Bun Bun Bunny, Red Rose, Cuphead, and Mugman:

If you add a splash of color to your life

Then, they put the accessories on Red Rose's hair and her neck.

Mimmy Mouse, Bun Bun Bunny, Red Rose, Cuphead, and Mugman:

If you add a splash of color to your life.

Soon, Mimmy Mouse and Bun Bun stand back to show Red Rose's new look.

Mimmy happily says, "Tada!"

Then turns to the boys, "Hey boys, what do you think?"

Cuphead and Mugmsn turn to see Red Rose and are surprised to see the new look Red Rose has. Cuphead even begins to blush a bit.

Red Rose asks, "So, what do you think?"

Cuphead blushes like crazy and sheepishly says, "Y-y-you... look amazing. Yeah. you look amazing."

"Thanks," Red Rose replies, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Splash of Color: Sunny day S2 Ep18

OC Character:

Bun Bun Bunny: A white rabbit with a white nose, and long white ears, a white fluffy tail. She is wearing an ivory color blouse with a pink skirt, and wears a yellow flower hair clip.

Mimmy Mouse: A white mouse with large round ears, pink eyes and a long tail. She wears a light pink blouse and a bright yellow skirt with white polka dots.