Preview 9: Calling All Bosses

In the Underworld, the Devil is relaxing in the bathtub that is full of bubbles and has cucumbers on his eyes.

Just then, the large round demon comes over with the phone and says, "Uh. Hey, boss, phone call." making the Devil frown in reply.

"Ugh. This better be important," The Devil says, annoyed and picks up the phone to answer.

On the other line, King Dice answers to the phone with confidence, "It's your Number One calling,"

"Who?" The Devil questions, not very interested.

That depletes King Dice's pride and answers, "King Dice, your Number One."

"Dice, you know I'm very busy. What do you want?" The Devil replies.

King Dice regains his pride and says, "I just captured two people you might be interested in, a certain cup and his little rose red hair girlfriend."

This makes the Devil sit up in shock, "You actually have them?" and the cucumbers fall off his eyes, revealing the surprised expression.

"Just sit back, relax, and I'll deliver their souls directly to you," King Dice says.

"This is why you're my Number One," The Devil says with a big grin on his face.

Then says, "Oh, and Number One?"

"Yes?" King Dice asks.

"I hate disappointment." The Devil says with a threatening tone.

This makes King Dice look frightened or maybe very nervous by the threatening comment.

With that, the Devil hangs up the phone with a smile and puts it away. He sighs and stretches his arms, places them behind his head and relaxes in the tub.