Preview 4: Tap Dancing Chalice

Dancing inside the eye glasses store is a young girl that seems to be the same age as Cuphead, Mugman and Red Rose.

She is an anthropomorphic light yellow chalice with golden-colored edge and handles and an orange and white striped straw sticking out of her head similar to Mugman's. She has a small golden nose, round eyes with three eyelashes on each and a yellow mole under her right eye. She is wearing a black long-sleeve shirt with a white collar, a light blue skirt with white bloomers, white gloves with either white cuffs. and a pair of orange Mary Jane shoes.

She happily dances into the store as she moves sideways with her arms.

She then jumps on the rolling ladder as she begins to sing.

Chalice Girl:

When you're blue and feeling down

Chalice Girl:

You gotta spread that sunshine all around.

She then happily tap danced across the counter, much to the screwdriver owner's confused look.

Chalice Girl:

You gotta turn that frown upside down

The girl takes the screwdriver's hands with a big smile.

Chalice Girl:

And sing across the rainbow.

She then spins the owner around, causing her to turn her frown upside down and smiles. She skids on the counter until she stops.

With that, the girl begins to tap dance on the counter. She dances and spins around in a circle.

She then lays forward on the counter and uses her fingers to tap on Cuphead and Mugman's heads like drums.

She then slides across the counter while laying forward to the other side of the counter where the owner smiles and wags her ringer. That makes the round glasses stand and spin around.

Chalice Girl:

When the world is saying no

The girl then stops the stand with her finger.

Chalice Girl:

Don't waste your time feeling low

Then the store owner taps the stand with her back, and the sunglasses lands on the chalice head girl. She happily stands with a wave. She then climbs off the counter.

Chalice Girl:

Clip your heels

She dances and clips her heels as she dances.

Chalice Girl:

Go Go Go

She then dances backwards with a big smile.

Chalice Girl:

And dance across a rainbow

She spins around in a circle and dashes off with glee, and leaves behind some sparkles. Then the door slams shut.

The owner continues to wag her finger as she hums the girl's song, leaving Cuphead, Mugman, and Red Rose confused and speechless.

Cuphead is the first to ask, "What the heck was that?"

"I have no idea..." Red Rose answers.

With that, the three decide to peek out of the store to see if they can find the girl who's just entered and exits the door.

Suddenly, they hear someone shout, "Hey, get back here!"

They turn their heads to see a police officer running past them, and appear to be chasing someone.