Preview 16: Getting Ready for the Ball

Surprised, Cuphead asks, "Who... who are you? What are you?"

"Why, I'm Giselle, and I am a Fairy Godmother," The woman answers.

"Really? I thought Fairy Godmothers only exist in Fairtales?" Cuphead replies, surprised.

"Of course we're real. Now Cuphead, I heard your call and I am here to grant you your heart's desire," Giselle says.

"Really? Well um, I really want to go to the ball, and uh, dance with Red Rose," Cuphead says, happy.

He then sadly says, "But I fake being sick at the last minute because I was afraid of making a fool of myself, especially in front of Red Rose."

"Oh, but you should let that stop you from having a good time," Giselle says.

"Maybe, but I've been a clumsy mess all day. I have trouble waltzing, getting stuff, and dropping and breaking stuff a lot. I was afraid that I'd mess up and everyone would laugh at me. Including Red Rose," Cuphead says.

"Sounds to me that this Red Rose means a lot to you," Giselle says.

Cuphead blushes and says, "She does."

"All the more reason to go. And I'm sure she'll be happy if you're there," Giselle says.

"I suppose, but it's pretty far and I don't exactly have anything that nice to wear," Cuphead says.

"Well, then it's best we get to work. The first thing we need is a carriage," Giselle says.

She waves her wand and poof, she and Cuphead are outside. Giselle looks around and sees a bright orange pumpkin in Elder Kettle's garden.

"That pumpkin will do nicely for the carriage," Giselle says.

"I don't know. It's kind of small," Cuphead says.

"It's a simple fix. I'll use my magic and make it into a lovely carriage," Giselle says.

"How are you going to do that?" Cuphead asks.

"Simple, with the wave of my wand, and I say the magic words, and let my magic do its thing," Giselle says.

Giselle then shakes her wand a bit and allows the magic to come out. Then Giselle waves her wand and sings as she performs the magic word.

Giselle:

Sala-gadoola-menchicka-boo-la Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Put 'em together and what have you got?

Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Gielle then casts her magic on the pumpkin as glowing blue butterflies fly around it, and the pumpkin begins to move. Soon, the pumpkin begins bouncing out of the garden.

Giselle:

Sala-gadoola-menchicka-boo-la Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

It'll do magic, believe it or not

Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

The pumpkin jumps over the fence and lands on the ground. Giselle continues to waver her wand, as magical blue butterflies circle around the pumpkin as it begins to grow.

Giselle:

Now sala-gadoola means menchicka-boolaroo

But the thingamabob that does the job is

Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

The pumpkin's vines begin to grow and swirl into four spirals on four different sides of the pumpkin. Soon, the butterflies begin to change to gold as the pumpkin begins to grow. Giselle continues to wave her magic wand as the pumpkin grows and begins to transform.

Giselle:

Sala-gadoola-menchicka-boo-la Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Put 'em together and what have you got

Bibbidi-bobbidi, bibbidi-bobbidi, bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!

When the magic completes, the pumpkin is now a beautiful and elegant golden pumpkin shaped carriage, with a seat at front, a door, and everything.

"Wow! That was... NEAT!" Cuphead says, amazed. "The carriage is amazing. You're incredible Giselle."

"Only doing my job," Giselle says.

Then says, "And there's still more to do. We'll need to have some..." Soon, Giselle sees tiny small mice scurrying across the ground, "Mice."

"Mice?" Cuphead asks.

"To pull the carriage," Giselle says.

She then wand and says, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

And with that, the magical butterflies circle around the horses and they transform into four horses as they run to the carriage, and are strapped in.

"And the next thing we'll need is that goat... to be the coachman" Giselle says.

She then uses her magic butterfly to lift the goat in the air as she casts her magic, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

And the goat now has gloves and is wearing a dressed outfit.

Then Giselle notices Cuphead and Mugman's pet worm, "And you, my little worm, will be the footballing tonight."

She then waves her wand and says the magic words, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!

And the worm becomes a different goat, but shorter and wears a dress nicely.

"Cool!" Cuphead says.

"And lastly, there is you, Cuphead. You will have a very nice outfit. You gotta dress formally for the ball." Giselle says.

Then holds out her wand, "Now hold still, and let my magic do its thing."

She waves her wand and says, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo."

Giselle then circles her wand as red, white, and gold color butterflies fly around and in the air and begin to circle around Cuphead. Cuphead is amazed to see the many color butterflies circling around him, and is soon being lifted into the air and circling around himself.

Cuphead's body glows and his clothes begin to change. Cuphead's gloves become white, as his clothes transform. He is now wearing a red royal jacket, with black pants, with a gold stripe, and a gold belt. He is also wearing golden brown shoes. And for finishing touches, a crown is placed on Cuphead' head.

Cuphead looks at himself in awed, "Woah."

"There we are, a perfect outfit to a ball," Giselle says.

Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo: Cinderella