Preview 14: Disguises

The door opens to Porkrind's shop, and Cuphead, Mugman, Red Rose, and Ms. Chalice sticks their heads inside with nervous expressions to see Porkrind have their baseball.

Porkrind tosses the ball up and down and says, "Windows ain't free to break."

Then the four approach the counter.

He presents the ball and says, "You want the ball? You gotta work off the debt."

He then passes a package to Red Rose and says, "Deliver this before sunset to Ribby, over by the Flytrap."

That makes the four friends make frightened expressions, especially for Cuphead, Mugman, and Red Rose.

"We can't go to the Flytrap!" Cuphead panics.

Then Mugman screams in fear, "Ribby and Croaks wanna kill us!"

Porkrind remains silent with a frown, and says, "I know how they feel."

"Don't worry, I got just the thing," Porkrind says, and reaches down under the counter.

Then brings out a lost and found box. He then dumped a bunch of old clothes and other items. Some clothes fall on Cuphead.

"Ooh disguises!" Cuphead says, excited.

Then Porkrind says, "You, you're Peter. Peter the uh, delivery boy."

Cuphead puts on the green cap, black jacket and gray shirt.

"That's it? I'm just a delivery boy?" Cuphead questions.

He then grabs a pencil and says, "Uh You're Patch-Eyed Pete."

Then draws an eye patch over his right eye, "Secret assassin."

This makes Cuphead excited, "Wow! You hear that, Mugsy! I'm a secret assassin!"

Eagerly, Mugman asks, "Hey Porkrind. Porkrind. Hey, hey, Porkrind. Who am I gonna be, Porkrind? Porkrind? Hey, hey. Who am I gonna be? Porkrind..."

Porkrind turns to Chalice and says, "And you, you're Biff Macintosh, a handyman" And gives her a costume as well: A blue hat, a mustache, and a tool belt.

"And?" Chalice questions.

Porkrind sighs and says, "And you're also a secret assassin."

"Now you're talkin!" Chalice says, excited.

Then Porkrind turns to Red Rose, "As for you. You're uh, Scarlett Starlight. The Young Singer."

"Cool, but just before you ask, I don't plan on being called an assassin," Red Rose says.

"Fair enough," Porkrind says, and hands Red Rose her costume.

Red Rose's costume is 1920's glittering and elegant dark scarlet red cocktail dress with a little black trims on the bottom, pearl necklaces with matching earrings, two silver, black high heel shoes, There is also a dark scarlet red headband with a red rose, and a black feather on it.

Mugman walks over in sadness, "Aw, I wanna be someone."

Then turns to Porkrind and begins to beg, "Come on, Porkrind. Who am I, Porkrind? Jeez, Porkrind. Will you tell me who I am? Please, Porkrind. Tell me who I am!"

Porkrind becomes irritated and it's like he's going to explode.

He then calmly says, "You are Tallulah Piccolo."

"Oh boy!" Mugman happily says.

He then asks, "Am I, am I also a secret assassin?"

However, Porkrind answers, "No." and brings out the costume, "You're a washed-up dancer!" And drops the costume on Mugman.

Mugman frowns in reply.