Preview 17: Cuphead is in Love

Red Rose says, "Well, I have to get going, I still need to do a little shopping for the house."

"Sure Red Rose, we'll see you around," Mugman says.

"We'll see you later," Chalice says.

Cuphead smiles and says, "Yeah. I'll see you later."

"I'll see you guys later. Buy guys. Bye Cuphead," Red Rose says and waves goodbye.

Red Rose walks away as Cuphead waves to Red Rose.

He smiles and says, "Bye Red Rose. Bye.

Cuphead happily sighs as he places his elbows and places his head on his hands. He happily sighs as Red Rose leaves the restaurant. Cuphead lets out a happy sighs as the liquid in his head bubbles and bubbles of hearts float away. Chalice notices the look Cuphead has on his face and heart bubbles fly out and float away. And soon, a realization clicks into her thoughts.

Chalice smiles and says, "Oh, I see what's going on here."

"What... What is it?" Mugman asks, confused.

"Isn't it obvious?" Chalice questions.

Mugman looks confused and asks, "What's obvious?"

"Oh come on. Haven't you noticed how Cuphead and Red Rose are being extra friendly with each other," Chalice says.

"Well, I mean, I know Cuphead and Red Rose like to hang out together. Red Rose likes to hang out with us too," Mugman says.

Then he remembered, "But now that you've mentioned it, Cuphead has been a lot extra friendly with Red Rose since the Ball at the Candy Castle. And I mean, extra friendly. And he's been distracted as well."

"How so?" Chalice asks.

"Well for one, I noticed that he made his foods into heart shapes. There were times when Cuphead opens the door to Red Rose, gives her some of his food, and even places his jacket on the wet puddle and allows her to walk on it. And sometimes, they only hang out with just the two of them, and they talk, chat, and have all kinds of fun. I mean, it's good for me to have some me time, and Cuphead likes to hang out with Red Rose, but it's been happening a lot lately," Mugman explains.

"Well then, it seems that Cuphead has been showing all the signs and you didn't seem to notice," Chalice says.

"If you know what's going on with Cuphead, then just tell me," Mugman says, sounding annoyed.

Chalice giggles and says, "It's simple, has very strong feeling for Red Rose, and it's plain to see Red Rose feels the same for Cuphead. In other words, your brother is in L.O.V.E."

"He's what?" Mugman asks, shocked.

"In love. Cuphead is in love with Red Rose and it's obvious Red Rose feels the same," Chalice says.

"Really?" Mugman asks, and turns to Cuphead.

Cuohead happily says, "Red Rose." And sighs and allows his head to fall on the table.

Mugman soon realizes it, "Well, what do you know? You're right."

"Told ya," Chalice says.

Mugman sighs happily and says, "My brother, in love."