Preview 8: Party in the Underworld

"That. Is.... Amazing!" The Devil says with pride and spreads his arms out.

He then says, "I'm impressed with how fantastically I'm running this whole operation. In fact, I think I deserve..."

"A Celebration!" The Devil spins his pitchfork and taps it on the ground.

With a poof, the area of the Underworld has been changed to a party. There are streamers, balloons, tables with food and drinks. There is also a banner that has 'CONGRATS DEVIL'. The Devil along with the Imps are now wearing party hats on their heads. One of the imps is holding a tray with glasses full of red drinks.

The Devil picks it up and says, "Attention everyone!" as he taps on the glass with his pitch fork.

Then begins his speech, "We're having our most productive year in a millennia. All thanks to my hard work and dedication..."

His minions simply watch as they are very confused by the boss' sudden announcement.

One of the Imps turned to the other one and asks, "What's he talking about?"

"I don't know, but we haven't had a break in 3,000 years, so just go with it," The second Imp answers.

The Devil continues, "So, let's all raise a glass, to me!" and raises the glass up.

The Imps look at each other with confused expressions, but then turn to their boss and clap their hands.

Suddenly, a green hand raises from within the crowd and calls out, "Excuse me?"

Coming out of the crowd is a green demon with a large round head, small yellow horns on his head, a sharp tooth sticking out of his mouth, and two pointed ears with a pencil on the left ear. He is wearing large lens glasses, white dressed cuffs on his wrists, white cuffs on his feet, and a blue bow tie. He is also holding a large book in his other arm.

Seeing the Imp the purple round demon expresses his annoyed expression, "Oh, not this guys,"

The green Imp approaches the Devil and says, "Um, according to the ledger, there are two outstanding souls in need of collection."

The round Imp opens his eyes in surprise. Then motion his hand close to motion him to stop or to keep quiet.

But the demon presents the open book to the Devil anyway, and says, "It is a cup, and a young girl sailor. They played Soul Ball. They were on Roll the Dice. As of today's date, their souls remain uncollected."