prove.

"Damn, baby girl, you ain't have to get all dressed up for me." Abel teased with a smirk as he watched the young agent waltz through his front door. He managed to take in her attire of boy shorts and what looked like an old, oversized college Tee as she stood before him in the dim foyer light.

Sidra held in a grimace as her face heated up in front of the older man. She was about to defend her lazy attire when she realized that he was dressed similarly; in gray sweatpants and a black wife-beater.

"I know you're not talking." She snickered at him, making her way to the stairs and feeling him follow closely behind.

"I was coming from rehearsal when you texted me after your little date." He divulged, not stopping himself from staring at her ass as she climbed the stairs in front of him.

The young girl pursed her lips in annoyance as they neared his room before turning to look up at him.

"Do you have a problem with me dating, or something? Because I don't remember that being a subsection in the contract," she commented abruptly.

"Nah, baby girl. You can date whoever you please. As long as you don't let it interfere with my expectations from you." He answered, opening his room door for them to enter. Abel watched her short frame make its way to his bed, sitting and folding her arms as she looked over at him.

He couldn't help but to shake his head and chuckle at the attitude she always seemed to have whenever he was around her.

Sidra was desperately trying to forget the last time they were intimate with each other because she knew that would create unnecessary expectations of how their night was going to go. Especially after her eventful night with Terrance. So, she kept herself quiet.

He watched as she took in the space around her once more before locking eyes with him.

"On second thought, maybe we should go over the NDA together so I can make sure that you're not setting me up." The young agent started, maintaining her eye contact with him as he walked over to her.

He stayed quiet for a second as he studied her face before shaking his head again and smirking.

"That's a lot of talk from someone who's tryna put me in prison. I told you I was innocent, and you didn't wanna believe me..." he said lowly as he sat next to her. Sidra stopped herself from rolling her eyes as she looked over at him.

"Why should I? You most certainly haven't been dealing with me like you're innocent." She countered back, his eyes narrowing at her.

"Tell me how I should be dealing with you,  then? Cause, like I said the other day, I've really been holding back on what I could be doing to you." He answered a little more audibly as he got back up.

She remembered back to the threatening words he left her with the week before that clarified he was capable of more than she could comprehend. But she didn't let that phase her as she glared back at him.

"I'm so fucking tired of people telling me they're only holding back because it's me. Just sounds like an excuse, to be completely honest with you." She admitted as she got up in front of him, her annoyance becoming her.

Abel furrowed his brows at her outburst before looking her up and down.

Her professionalism had been failing her all week and she didn't know if he was talking about the extra moves that he was capable of making to maintain his innocence around her, or the fact that she couldn't possibly manage whatever else he had up his sleeve when it came to making her insides weak.