Chapter IX

Sofia actually kept her promise— so the past few weeks she hadn't thought a single time about neither Fezco or Ashtray. But she decided to text Fez once in while— she knew that he wanted to know how she feels and what happened to her, and it wasn't exactly a lie. So she told him the truth— that she needed a break, from everything.

Halloween was tonight, and Daniel was throwing a party. Sofia didn't really know who Daniel was, but she didn't need to, she was going to go to the party anyways. It didn't matter if Fez or Ash were going to be there, she was going to spend her time with Rue and Jules— in the weeks she hadn't talked to the boys, the three girls got closer, and Sofia actually got Rue to talk to her again. And the young girl actually really liked Jules, they were getting along.

Sofia was getting ready at her best friend's house, she didn't really understand Rue's costume, but didn't question it. About her costume however, she has been planning it with her sister Maddy for quite a while. She didn't really have a reason as to why she chose that costume, but she liked it— and she looked good in it. She wore a pair of black leather pants, and a black shiny top with some questionable pattern— and she had a shiny belt. She also wore a pair of black boots, and the last thing was the wings. The black wings she made herself. They weren't too big neither too small, she was basically a 'bad angel'. It wasn't anything too revealing, she made sure of that aspect too— and she looked good in it. She was going to be like the only middle-schooler there, well, not if Ashtray came too— that would mean the two of them were the only kids there, but she decided to not think about it. She would choose a day where she was going to go back and talk to the both of them and sort things out, but definitely after Halloween.

Every time I feel good I feel like it will last forever.

"Wow. Uhm... you.. you look.. fucking amazing." Sofia loved seeing how in love Rue was. She was happy to know Jules kept her clean, the least she could do. They were picking Jules up, so they could go to the party together.

"Yeah, you're so hot." and Sofia was being honest, Jules' costume was pretty amazing— a good angel would have been the first choice, but she didn't really feel like wearing shiny white clothes on a halloween night. Jules and Sofia looked like a duo— 'bad angel and the good angel." But she didn't know the costumes should have been reversed.

"Thank you, I don't really feel it, but... you know. Y'all look amazing too." there was a tension between them and Sofia felt it— and saw it too, after Rue basically got rejected right in that moment. But she decided to just forget her kissing attempt.

But it doesn't.

"Um, you smell like alcohol."

"Uh, I mean, it's Halloween right?"

"Right. Yeah."

Daniel was throwing a party. Cassie was very proud of her costume. In fact, she had worn it last night, too. Kat's parents were out of town for the weekend, which was good, because it gave her the freedom to focus on the important things... expanding her empire, and collecting her motherfucking bank.

"You're so fucking worthless."

She now had four men that she cammed with on a regular basis. All of whom she affectionately referred to as her 'pay gigs'.

"My dream in life is to bankrupt you."

She was getting a number of incoming requests for cam sessions, most of which she turned down.

"Wow, you look fucking cool."

"Wow."

"Why is everyone like, so hot tonight?" and now, the three girls were picking up Kat. Not like they had a car, but you know, to walk together.