Chapter XIII

"And the click you claim, Westside when we ride come equipped with game, you claim to be a player but I fucked your wife!" Rue was high, again. After Jules left her at the train station, she relapsed. And it was bad. Sofia and Rue were in Fezco's car, singing their lungs out, while the younger was also taking care of her best friend. They didn't exactly know where they were going, but neither Ashtray or Fez wanted Sofia alone at home to take care of Rue.

"Yo, it-it's up here, on the right." the young boy  said from the front seat and got his gun ready.

"Junior Mafia and some mark ass bitches, we keep on coming while we runnin' for yo' jewels, steady gunnin' keep on bustin at them fools, you know the rules." Sofia could see Ashtray rolling his eyes at them, but be didn't say anything. "Cut your young ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased!" "So fuck peace!" "Let the Westside right tonight!"

"Jesus Christ." Rue was snorting a line, and while Ashtray was trying to not cuss them both out, Sofia was chuckling at her boyfriend's attitude.

"Grab ya glocks when you see Tupac, call the cops when you see Tupac, yeah!" "Now you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace, I hit 'em up!"

"Yo, can you tell them to shut fuck up?" at his words, Sofia quite literally almost grabbed Ashtray but was put back in her place by Fezco, who was still driving.

"Yeah, y'all gotta chill out back there, for real. Me and Ash gotta handle some serious business right now, so."

"Yeah, for sure. No, we can do that. We can just stay back here. It's real comfy." Rue said, leaning a bit, calming herself.

"Goddamn bro, we were just singing." Sofia said feeling Rue's head on her shoulder, and noticed Ash rolling his eyes at her, again. She didn't get mad, she understood that whatever they had to do was dangerous, and he was panicked.

When they arrived, a gate was opening, and Sofia looked around herself a little bit. This wasn't exactly the way she wanted to spend New Year's eve, she got bad vibes. Then, they saw Custer, the man who had his nose bandaged because of Ashtray, and a blonde girl who kind of looked like a stripper beside him.

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" then Fezco got out of the car.

"Please be careful alright, Ash?" she said, as she took his hand in hers.

"I will. Y'all stay here." and after that, he kissed her, and followed Fez. It was short, but Sofia could feel that he was meaning it, he was scared for the girl.

"Since when were y'all like, a thing?" she saw Rue giving her a disgusted look, but Sofia just mumbled a few things without saying anything out loud. She was far too concerned about her two best friends leaving them there, than to start explaining to Rue how she and Ashtray got together.

"Who the fuck is this, man?"

"Hi, I'm Faye." clearly, she had no fucking clue what she was doing there. She was high, maybe higher than Rue. Which was a record.

"What's she doin' here?"

"Nah, nah, bro, that's my fuckin' girl." Custer said, distancing himself a bit from Ashtray. "Faye! In the car!"

"Okay.." the blonde rolled her eyes, and then got in the car beside Sofia. She was in between Faye and Rue, which wasn't good.

"Ten, twenty minutes tops, all right? Y'all just please, stay in the car. No fuckin' funny business. Let's go."

"Be careful." she saw the two boys nodding, and then leaving.

"Hi, I'm Faye." she heard the blonde beside her introduce herself.