19

I pushed open the door to the coffee shop as hard as possible and walked to the counter.

"Where is Jungkook?" I asked Scott abruptly. "Uh, he's - Jisoo, should you be here? I think you should be at home." Scott told me.

"Scott, I'm fine. I'm serious. Tell me where Jungkook is."

"Upstairs," Scott told me and held the curtain open for me.

"Thank you," I said as I started walking up the stairs.

"Hey," Jungkook said as soon as he saw me, putting his book down and standing up to face me.

I didn't even use words. I wasn't there to talk.

I grabbed onto the collar of his t-shirt and pulled him into me, kissing him passionately and then running my hand up into his hair.

He instinctively kissed me back and gripped the skin on my waist. "Jisoo -" He tried to talk but I grabbed him harder and kissed him with more force.

He kissed me back again and I put my hands up his shirt and onto his bare skin, and then rapidly started unbuttoning the button on his jeans.

"Jisoo, wait." Jungkook broke out and pushed me away from him."What? What's your problem?" I snapped.

"It's just not right." He muttered. "What's not right?"

"This." He sighed.

"What are you on about?" I raised my voice.

"Jisoo, Scott told me about what happened. You've been in hospital. I know you overdosed." He said with a concerned tone.

"That's not relevant." I insisted.

Jungkook stepped even further back. "I think you should go home, Jisoo."

I took a deep breath fighting back unexpected tears. "What the fuck, Jungkook? You want me to leave? All you ever seem to want is a fucking shag, and now you can't even manage that? Is it Katie or is it just the fact you're a horrible cunt?" I yelled.

"Of course, it isn't Katie." He snapped. "I just can't do this."

"But why?" I shouted, letting a tear fall. I had no idea why I was getting so emotional.

"Because I blame myself!" He replied in an equal volume.

I stopped, unable to speak, and then he spoke again. "I blame myself for what happened. I blame myself for you being in hospital. That's why."

I sighed and wiped my tear. "Nothing happened. I didn't mean to end up there.was just trying to get high." I lied. "Oh, stop it, Jisoo," Jungkook yelled. "Why are you lying to me? You don't need to lie to me. We both know that that wasn't the case whatsoever."

"Why the fuck do you even care? Why does it matter if I overdose? Why would you feel any guilt for that? Why would you care?" I found myself yelling again. Jungkook took a breath that seemed to pain him.

"Because I like you!" He shrieked and the whole room seemed to freeze. "I like you, Jisoo. I've liked you from the second I met you. I haven't known how to say it, I haven't known how to show it, but I have. I've never liked anyone, Jisoo. I meant it when I said I didn't do relationships. This is fucked up to me, it's scary. And when I got told you were in the fucking hospital, I knew I had to fucking tell you." His breathing was fast as he spoke and he seemed out of breath when he'd finished.

I had no idea what to say. I stood frozen to the spot. This was completely unexpected from Jungkook, and I didn't know what to say, think or do.

"I need some time," I muttered and headed towards the door.

"Jisoo." Jungkook tried to get my attention to stop me but I quickly shut the door behind me and rushed off.

A/N: ok who are you shipping👀 ?
Anyways well done Jungkook for being a man though and admitting his feelings, finally!

A/N: ok who are you shipping👀 ?Anyways well done Jungkook for being a man though and admitting his feelings, finally!