Ch. 1 Meeting

It was Monday. I was so excited. Not really it's Monday. Who's excited on Mondays? I woke up to the familiar buzzing of my alarm clock. I tapped the snooze button, hoping to get a few more minutes of rest but my dog, Harley, came in and started licking my face. I gently pushed his face away but he wouldn't leave! I opened my eyes and looked at my dark room. The usual 'OH GOD THERE ARE MONSTERS!' darkness filled my room. I turned over and clicked the switch on my lamp. I looked at my clock, 6:45. I sat up slowly and put my feet over the bed. I looked around and found the pillows that I had thrown off the bed. I swear I'm like a ninja she I'm sleeping, probably doing backflips like Jackie Chan! Hiyah! No? Ok. I stood up and lingered to my bathroom and continued my morning schedule. I ran back to my bedroom and closed the door. I turned on the tv and heard music. A great type of music. ONE DIRECTION! I grabbed my hairbrush and started to dance to 'What Makes You Beautiful.' I spun around so fast I tripped on my bed and landed on my floor. I laughed it off and continues putting on my makeup. Breakfast time! I opened my cabinet and picked up the box of Captain Crunch. I couldn't get the words to the One Direction song out of my head. I hear my sister coming down the stairs into the kitchen. I looked at her and she looked at me. I started singing and she started to dance the moves from Just Dance 4. It made my day. The school bus arrived at my stop and I put in my headphones. Of course Live While We're Young was playing! You have to get pumped going to school! I climbed the stairs to the bus and sat in my regular seat. It started to rain and I just sighed. Such a lovely day in Chicago. The bus reached school and I ran to my locker to meet my best friend Natalie or Nat for short. No really, people call her 'Nat for short' because she always made a huge deal about how she wanted to be called Nat. So I ran up to her and hugged her. And she held up a picture of Niall from One Direction that she got for me. I smiled and yelled thank you so loud Niall probably could have heard it all the way in London. I opened my locker and took out my binder that I needed for geometry. Red like the color of death, or not really.... But it's a bad color because its geometry. I walked with Nat, for short, and we sat at the lunch table set up in the cafeteria before school starts. We didn't really talk about anything but I wanted to know why a huge group of girls was crowded around the Deans office. Someone must have gotten in a fight again. Nat and I walked down the hallway to our classes. I looked up at the dreaded stairs and slowly made my way to the second floor. We walked past the library into the east building hallway. Nat looked out thr window and started fake crying. I looked at her and said, "what's the matter?" "Peter Pan won't be able to fly today!" I looked at her and shook my head laughing. Did I forget to mention that she loves Peter Pan? I walked to the little hall where my room was located and hugged her goodbye. She skipped down the hallway to her room and I just laughed. I walked up the room with a huge gray door. Geometry. A mob of people were standing around the door. Not more people! I pushed them aside and strolled into the room looking like a big shot. Only a few people were inside. When I entered, a boy with brownish hair was sitting in my seat, so I couldn't see his face, and a few deans and teachers were across from him. I stopped because my dean was there and just stared at me when I pushed the people away. I stood there like an idiot holding my death binder and my backpack. I couldn't see the boy's face so I turned to leave. When I was facing the door, I heard an Irish accent say, "No please don't leave!" My eyes widened and I dropped my binder. I turned around, face to face with Niall Horan.