Ch. 15 Dreams

Chapter 15

Everyone had left and my house felt like a tornado crashed through it. Tonight was a great night, despite management, my best friend almost going missing, and Chase getting beat up.

I was by the pool when I felt two arms wrap around me. I saw the fingers entwine between each other. I smiled and put my head down. His head rested on mine. I smiled even wider because I never wanted to leave his gentle grip.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Liam."

***

I opened my eyes and jumped up from my bed. I literally fell off the bed. I rolled over on my back and rubbed my head. I sat up and looked around. My room was dark, but there was a luminous glow coming from my lamp in the corner. I quietly stood up, knowing my parents must be home by now. When I stood up I jumped again because someone was laying in my bed. I fell against my closet, making a crashing noise. The person didn't move at all. I covered my mouth to contain a scream. I rubbed my eyes and focused them on this person. The covers were moving. They were breathing. Thank god.

I walked to the other side and felt my toe stub against something. I looked down. I covered my mouth once again and fell backwards. It was Harry and Louis. They were sleeping on my floor! I looked over to the corner and saw Zayn curled up in a ball holding my koala stuffed animal. I started to giggle but caught myself. They looked so cute.

I quietly stepped over Larry and walked to the side of my bed. I saw Natalie's hair and Nick's shoes. I smiled because I knew they were comfortable together.

I finally made it to the side of my bed, avoiding the usual creaks in the floor. I glanced at who was sleeping next to me. It was Niall. I smiled at the thought of sleeping next to Niall. Oh god...did I kick him or breathe in his face or worse did I talk in my sleep? Sleep. The dream!

What was with this dream? I can't believe it was about Liam. It made me feel so happy but I wanted it to be Niall. What is going on with me?!

I looked around for Liam but couldn't find him anywhere. I looked at Niall again. His sweet smile and gorgeous face smushed against a pillow with his arms hanging out. I looked around for my phone because this would be perfect blackmail! I silently glanced around my room but didn't see it. I turned and glided towards my door, making sure not to wake anyone. I opened my door and went into the hall. I closed my door very silently and quickly walked to the stairs. I looked down to make sure nobody was there and I leaned against the wall. I felt like a spy. I started singing some spy song in my head as I continued.

As I stepped off the last stair I looked around the place. It was clean. No garbage anywhere. I was stunned and couldn't think about what happened.

I walked into the living room and saw my phone...in Liam's hands. He was sitting on the couch taking selfies with it. His back was turned to me so he couldn't see me sneak up on him. I crawled on the ground until I reached the couch. As he continued taking pictures I popped my face up so he saw me on the screen.

"Ahh!" He gasped.

"Got you." I said standing up and taking my phone out of his hands.

"I was just..." He whispered.

"I know what you were doing." I winked and headed back towards the kitchen.

"How did this place get so clean?" I asked.

"Oh, I had some people stop by. They clean our rooms when we stay at hotels." He told me as he came into the kitchen.

"Thank you Liam." I said touching his hand. He looked down at our hands and so did I. Is it wrong that I felt something... spark? Of course it is! I love Niall.