Ch. 25 Meeting My Parents

Chapter 25

I ran over to my brother and leaped onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He caught me and squeezed me tight with his muscular arms.

"I can't believe you're here!" I said as he set me down. He shook his fingers through his dirty blonde hair. He smiled and shrugged.

"Well when you didn't text me back and mom and dad didn't answer their phones I got kinda worried." He said as he walked over and high fived Nick and lightly hugged Natalie. She always had a huge crush on him and blushed when he wrapped his arms around her.

"But don't you have class or anything?" I questioned.

"I'm off for a couple of days. I wanted to get here soon."

"Why?" I asked as I sat on a chair.

"Well, I saw you on TV. I recognized the shirt you were wearing. I bought it for you." He smiled.

"I know. But how did you see me?" I grinned.

"Your pictures are all over the Internet and I saw you on the news." He said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. He unlocked it and danced his thumb around his apps as he looked for Instagram. He touched the icon and opened up an account. The name was EMINIALLxoxo. I smiled at the name as he put his phone up to my face. I grabbed it from his hand and looked through the pictures. They found my twitter.

"Tyler tagged me in a picture. Guess they haven't found your Instagram." He giggled. Tyler was his best friend that always looked after me. He was really sweet and reminded me of Niall.

"How is Tyler?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I just want to know. Is it bad for a girl to wonder about my brothers cute best friend?" I gasped.

"Oh so he's cute?" Derrek raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"Um yes." I huffed.

"He's fine. Asks about you all the time." He lied.

"Really?!" I yelled.

"No. Idiot." He said as he took his phone out of my hand.

"You actually met this Niall guy, huh?" Derrek asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Not only met..." Natalie began, "they are dating." She whispered.

"EXCUSE ME?" Derrek practically yelled as he stared wide eyed at me.

"Uhhh...yes?" I winced.

"How? When? What? Oh my god." He acted like someone who had just won the lottery.

"We met at school, a few days ago, and yep." I smiled.

"Holy shit. I don't believe this. You have been literally talking about meeting Niall for years." He said grabbing my arms.

"Ok Derrek. I didn't obsess that much." I sighed.

"Oh god yes you did. You totally had posters and crap everywhere of One Direction in your room. I always said that you could never bring a boy up to your room." He laughed so hard. I miss his laugh and the little snort he makes when you know he's laughing too hard.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed. I rested my head on his chest and he slowly wrapped his arms around my neck and held me tight.

"I missed you." I mumbled into his chest.

"I missed you too." Derrek whispered.

"We missed you too!" Natalie and Nick said together and they joined in the hug.