Ch. 2 Geometry

Ch 2 geometry

He looked at me with those baby blue green eyes of his and I just stood there frozen. I kneeled down, still looking up at the young Irish boy in front of me. I picked up my binder and backpack. He grabbed my hand and helped me pick up my stuff. I tried to spit out a thank you but all I heard myself sputter out was "tttttttthannkksssss." I felt like a fool. Here, Niall Horan is standing in front of me and all I can say is thanks in a stupid donkey voice.

No thanks to the deans who were still sitting in the chairs whispering, I'm assuming it was about me. Niall looked at me and said, "hi, I'm Niall. I guess we are in the same class. What is this class anyway?"

I answered him and said, or kinda yelled, "oh my god we have geometry together! This is the best day of my life!"

He smiled that adorable smile of his and I noticed he had his braces off. I looked at him confused.

"What is it, love?" He asked.

LOVE?! HE JUST CALLED ME LOVE.

"It's just, I didn't think you needed braces in the first place! You were perfect before!" I said laughing because I was just starting a conversation with Niall Horan. He did a half smile, now showing off his straight teeth.

"Thank you...wait, what is your name, love?" He asked in a sweet Irish accent.

THAT'S TWICE! THANK YOU LORD ABOVE FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME.

"I'm Emily. It's so great to meet you!" I said grabbing his hand. Then I realized what I had just done and I looked down and dropped his hand.

Oh God. *insert facepalm*

He laughed and sat back down. I sat next to him and put my stuff on the floor. I threw my feet on my desk. My teacher, Ms. Irvin, looked at me with disgust and told me get my feet off the desk. I laughed and looked at the guy sitting next to me. He was giggling and I started to giggle too.

IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED NIALL HORAN GIGGLES WITH FAN!

The bell for first hour rang and all the girls piled in. I smiled because I had already finished with my fangirling a minute ago and now Niall's going to see all these girls act like idiots. The normal boys came in a shook his hand and did a handshake like they had been best friends for ages.

Nick O'Donnell walked in and I stood up. I ran to him and hugged him. Niall looked a little confused and I introduced them. They shook each others hands.

"Hello, mate, I'm Niall."

"Hey man! It's great to meet you! I know so much about you!" Nick replied.

"How?" Niall asked confused.

"Emily here won't shut up about you!"

I punched Nick in the arm and looked at him with hatred. He laughed, waved to Niall and sat in his seat. ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE ROOM.

If you have never had your best friend in your class, you wouldn't know how tragic it is to sit almost 20 feet away from them in the worst class of the day!

All the girls crowded around our desks and they started asking him to marry them or asking him out or throwing pieces of paper at him to sign. I felt kinda bad actually. He seemed so frazzled and so shy that his face started to get red. I stood up and said, "shoo! Leave!"

Nick chimed in with, "I BELIEVE CLASS HAS STARTED LADIES."

"Thank you Nick," our teacher said. She finally decides to take control.

All the cheerleaders just looked at us and scowled. I giggled and sat back down feeling like a bad ass. Niall held up his hand and I slapped it.

I ALMOST FAINTED. I HOPE I DIDN'T HURT HIS HAND! NOW HE CAN'T PLAY GUITAR! OH WAIT HE'S LAUGHING OK. WHEWWW.

Ms. Irvin took out her notes and began writing them on the board. I grabbed my pen and started copying them. Niall looked at me and held out his hand. I smiled and looked in my backpack for a spare pencil. No, not that one, I don't think Niall would want one with his face on it. I threw it in the back and picked up a green one for him. He took it and said, "thanks bestie."