Ch. 21 Lucky Charms

Chapter 21

We came back from the restaurant and headed straight upstairs, making sure not to run into any paparazzi. It was about 9:30pm now and Harry hopped in the shower. We were all quiet because we heard him singing Gotta Be You. But changing the lyrics up a bit.

"It's gotta be you! My shampoo! This soap toooo! He belted out. Everyone was laughing as he stepped out of the bathroom with his wet curls.

"Lovely voice Harold." I managed to get out in between laughs.

"Thanks love." He said back with a quirky grin.

"My turn!" Niall yelled.

"Have Emily join you!" Louis yelled from the couch. I turned around and smirked at him.

"Maybe later then." Niall winked as he ran to the bathroom.

"I'm going to kill you Tommo!" I said lunging at him. He got up from the couch and I chased him around the room. I finally grabbed his back and jumped up. He spun me around really fast and we both ended up on the floor.

"Harry! Emily hit me!" Louis whined.

"Children! Calm yourselves!" Harry whispered loudly.

"Louis started it!" I mocked.

"Both of you!" He laughed.

***

Everyone was going to bed, saying their goodbyes and heading to their separate rooms. I guess Liam found a bed. It was 12:00am when Niall and I finally walked to our room. He went over to his drawer and pulled out one of his shirts. He tossed it at me and told me I could wear it if I wanted. I smiled and backed into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair, twisting it into a messy bun. I wiped the makeup from my eyes and slipped off my shirt. I picked up Niall's and pulled it over my head. It was long on me but I kept my shorts on under it. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. It was off this whole time! I looked at any missed messages and saw one from my brother.

From Derrek:

Hey sis! Long time no see! Well actually I'm watching you on the tv right now with that band you like. What the hell?! Text me back soon!

I figured it was too late so I'll leave it till the morning. I put it back in my pocket and grabbed the door handle. I switched the light off and opened the door. The room was dark. I crept out and felt someone grab my arm.

"Ahhh!" I gasped loudly.

"Ahahahah!" Niall laughed.

"Niall what the hell?!"

"Did I scare you?" He whispered.

I couldn't see his face, or how close he was to me. I reached forward and felt him wrap his arms around me. I felt his bare skin and realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. Hot. My arms made their way to his back and I leaned forward but hit my head on his.

"Ow!" He whispered.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Maybe a light would be good?" He giggled.

I let go of him and turned around, remembering where the lamp was from earlier. I found the switch and turned it on. The room glowed from the light and I felt relieved. I turned around and looked at the bed. Niall was laying on the bed in an awkward sexy pose with a huge smile and he was moving his eyebrows up and down. I sighed and rolled my eyes before taking a running start to jump on the bed. He quickly moved to his side and laughed.

"No Em!" But it was too late, I landed with a bounce on the bed.

"You know that shirt looks better on you than it does on me." He said while putting his hand on my waist.