Ch. 7 The Hall/The Nurse

Chapter 7

"What is it Liam?" I asked nervously.

"I'll just meet you by your locker, Em." Anna said.

"It's Niall." He said sadly.

"Is he ok?!?!" I asked with my eyes wide open.

"Yes. He's fine." He said looking around.

"No, he's not," I said, "something happened. What happened?!" I yelled to him.

"Just come with me." He pulled my arm and he lead me down the hall. As we passed the boys' locker room, I noticed Harry and Louis coming out together. They were laughing until they saw Liam and I. I will never forget the look on their face. A look of pure terror. It was like a slow motion shot in a movie, their faces turning from joy to sadness. They started to follow us. Liam guided me through the hall to the men's bathroom. I stopped before going in.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked me.

"I...I can't go in there!" I said.

Someone pushed my back and I stumbled into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, love. I didn't notice you were standing there." A slow voice said.

"You just can't help but beat me up can you, Harry?" I laughed.

Liam pointed around the corner and I slowly crept to where he was standing. I popped my head around the corner and saw Niall. He was holding paper towels up to his nose. They were covered in blood. I dropped my bag.

I felt my eyes were filling up with tears. I rushed up to him and touched his hand. He jumped because he didn't notice me come in.

"What. Happened. To. You." I looked him right in his gorgeous eyes.

"I..fell." He said quietly.

"You did not." I said, putting my hand on my hip. I turned around to find more paper towels and grabbed them. I held them up to his face and gently took his bloodied towels away from him. I turned to Liam and held out the towels. He reached for them and tossed them away.

"What happened to him?" I asked Liam.

"He was just walking and some boy pushed him and he fell."

"On purpose?" I asked fuming.

"I think so...Em, what should we do?" Liam said.

"It's ok. I'm fine. It's just a bloody nose." Niall managed to say behind the bloody mess.

"No, it's not ok. Why would someone do this to you?! I swear if I find out who it was, I'm going to seriously injure them." I said pacing around the bathroom.

"Em, just forget it. It's ok." Niall said as he put down the paper towels. His face was all clear but I could see the pain in his eyes. He turned and grabbed my hand, pulling me backwards. I stumbled back and he caught me in his arms. We both laughed and his smile made me melt inside. We looked into each other's eyes and it seemed we had known each other for forever. I felt myself leaning forward to kiss him when I heard,

"AHEM!!!!" From Liam. Niall set me up really quick and the other 3 started laughing so hard they would have fallen over if I hadn't pushed Liam into the wall.

"Owww!" He said, still laughing.

I went back to Niall and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you sure you are ok?" I said, sweetly.

"I'm fine. Really. Thanks Em." He said.

He grabbed my arm and wrapped it around his neck. I hugged him so hard and I felt his arms twist around my back. Harry and Louis ran over and hugged me from behind and Liam ran up to Niall and hugged him from the side.