10 --- not so happy ☆ミ

i don't wanna say that i'm god but

YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE, SISSY

kakucho hummed, smiling softly at his sister who hummed a song while dancing around the kitchen making breakfast.

kakucho sat at the bar, eating some grapes he'd put in a bowl. they were his favorite snack when he'd knew she'd be making big breakfasts or dinners.

which happened more than usual lately.

he was thankful for it. ran made her happy and she made ran happy. which meant rindou wasn't always in a bitchy mood because his brother wasn't in a bitchy mood.

"sissy," kakucho called out, y/n turning around to face her younger brother who held out his grape bowl for her. she took a few in her hand, slowly eating on them while he continued. "you do know about the big brawl?"

she dropped a grape.

"oh!" she stated, quickly grabbing it before it could roll off the counter. "um, no?" she said, slowly putting another grape in her mouth & waiting for him to continue.

kakucho was in shock. he'd assumed ran had already told her, considering the brawl was to take place in merely three days.

he stared at her wide eyed, mouth agape thinking about how he'd explain it. he didn't wanna tell her first, that'd make her mad. but now he can't just not tell her, that'd also make her mad.

and a mad y/n, was not pretty.

"uh- um," he stuttered and staggered over his words, trying to find the right ones before ran and rindou walked through the door.

as soon as they walked in, the thick tension hit them like a truck. their smiles and laughs dropped quickly, before they slowly tried to exit the house.

"ran," y/n called out, looking at the dual haired male who cursed under his breath. kakucho let out a breath that he'd been holding unconsciously, before he got up from the island and grabbed rindou's wrist.

"let's go." he mouthed to the male who just nodded quickly in agreement.

it was just her and ran.

he twitched and twiddled with his fingers, closing the door behind him but cautiously staying put near it.

"i don't know what i did but i'm sorry." he stated insanely fast. y/n sighed. she tapped the other side of the counter in front of her, telling the male to sit down.

he slowly walked over, sitting down in front of his girlfriend who blinked and took deep breaths to calm herself. she occupied herself by turning off the stove so the house wouldn't burn down before turning back around to her lovely boyfriend & staring him dead in the eyes.

"brawl." was all she could muster out. he tensed. he wasn't gonna tell her about the brawl... yet, at least. he still had three days, he thought that was enough.

it was a mere fight between rival gangs, she didn't need to know all the details until last minute; thats what he's always did.

not really though. usually izana would tell y/n about fights coming up with tenjiku because they were so close, but without izana (or knowing anyone else in the gang), she never knew when they would fight.

kakucho surely wasn't going to tell her because he wasn't gonna deal with a whiney older sister acting like the younger sibling just for him to stay.

rindou wasn't doing it because he felt it was never his place considering ran was her boyfriend and kakucho was her brother.

and ran. ah yes, he never wanted to do it because he didn't want to deal with hurting her feelings since she knew there was a possibility any of them couldn't come back.

what the hell would he do if he had to come back with the news her brother died? or his brother died?

or even one of them telling her he died?

nevertheless, he took a deep breath and fastly stated and went over every detail he knew about what was going on.

she nodded along, agreeing to show she was listening until the end of his quickly spoken rant.

"i understand." she stated, nodding her head before kissing his forehead.

"just be really careful. all of you."