5. Pure Ecstasy

第5章~ 純粋なエクスタシー

"And that's the final part of the plan

"And that's the final part of the plan. Any questions?" Childe asked, making Scaramouche and I looked at him as if he had gone mad.

"I'm so confused." he said, eyeing Childe, while I laughed slightly.

"The hell do you mean you're confused?! I just explained what we were gonna do in amazing detail, and you two can't even pay attention?!" He yelled dejectedly.

"I understood the general gist, I just don't get why you can't do it yourself. And I really don't want to be here when shit hits the fan." I answered.

"But, it might just give you the push you need to be number 3~" he said in a teasing tone.

Bastard.

He knows I'll do anything for that damned rank.

If anything this plan will boost his overall ranking.

But, her majesty might acknowledge that I was a defining factor in the plan. So, it's a risk I'm willing to take.

I wouldn't be where I am if I didn't take risks, so this should be no different.

"Fine. whatever." I answered, making him smugly smirk in reply.

"Now, because the two of you decided that you wanted to not listen, I'll explain it again." He said, before sitting down once more.

"Golden house. The three of us wait for Lumine to show up. Why? She has the Gnoiss." He started, Using distinct hand motions as he talked, making a clear visualization in his head.

"Assuming she won't give it up willingly, we battle. And then the real show begins." He said, before making sure we were paying attention.

Scaramouche nodded along, while I had a notepad, writing down all the important information.

"Osial, overlord of the Vortex, will rise from his underwater hell, and wreak havoc on Liyue. Morax will surely come out of hiding, if he sees Liyue in danger. All we have to do is wait it out." He ended, Now looking at us expectantly.

"Question. Shouldn't we plan out how we are fighting? It wouldn't be very wise to just waltz into the golden house with no plan other than to fight. She could be immune to some attacks we have, depending on what element she is welding. Her whole thing is being able to wield different powers without having a vision, right?" I asked, making Childe smile in knowing I was paying attention.

"I suppose that's why you're number 4. I haven't even thought of that!" he said, while looking over at my notepad.

"Well. My normal attack should be able to mix with Scaramouches, Hydro and Electro. Yours can really go with anyone, (Y/N). Delusions, however. If it comes down to that, we all can work together." He said, now looking at us.