7: Stab her.

彼女を刺します。

Hours have gone by since the fall out with Signora

And at this point in time, I don't concern myself with her antics anymore.

It was no use thinking about it. All I truly want to do is get out of Liyue, maybe get a Gnosis while I'm at it, and get my well deserved 3rd place.

That way, my place in history is sealed forever, and even if I die a moment later, at least I died as someone prodigious.

But, you can't become the greatest overnight, hence why I'm going through all this shit for Childe.

Not necessarily because I like him, furthermore it's simply because of business. And business is what this life of mine consists of.

It was a semi- sunny day, opposed to what would come today.

The people of Liyue.. The whole of Liyue.

Liyue will most likely be destroyed, And i'm part of that cause.

The great traveler will be assassinated by sunset.

At least she would have a meaningful death.

This day will forever go down in history, and my name will be in big bold letters.

Children would learn about me in their school classes: 'The feared, Neruim Oleander, was the cause of the esteemed traveler, Lumine's, death, as well as taking The Gnosis' of our dear Archons! She is known as a phenomenon, as she restored her illustrious family name, (L/N).'

"Earth to (Y/N)? Hello?!" Childe waved in my face.

I was daydreaming, which slowly, but surely snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ahem. Apologizes. Just thinking." I said, looking towards the ground.

Immediately, I became embarrassed, causing Scaramouche to start laughing at my misfortune.

"Asshole." I muttered, before making a cactus and propelling it towards his face, causing him to yell in pain.

Childe and I snickered, as he pricked the miniscule thorns from his face, wincing as they were taken out.

"Laugh all you want. I'll get you back." he muttered.

Childe then harshly and swiftly slapped him on the back, making him scowl in response as I watched in amusement.

I'm glad I can have some fun times with them, even with the thought that we are all terrible people. It is better for my mental state, that I don't think about it as often as I do, but I truly can't save myself.

As soon as one tiny thought finds its way into my mind, it multiplies in size expenentaily. I look back over at the duo, now verbally scorching each other, and I softly smile.