6. Girl, You're such a Backstabber.

女の子、あなたのそのような裏切り者。

Sunlight peeked through the curtain-covered windows, as I slept soundly, before I was woken up by a hand to my chest

"Wake up." I heard a tired voice say, as I reluctantly opened my eyes, to find purple, disheveled hair right under my chin.

"Morning." A muffled voice spoke, as I realized that purple hair belongs to Scaramouche, who is currently resting his face in my chest area.

"Did you fall asleep like that? You could have suffocated." I said, putting a hand on his head.

"If I were to die, I would rather it be suffocation between your boobs." He spoke, still muffled, whilst I laughed.

The reminder of what has to happen tomorrow ran through my head, as it occurred to me what had to be done.

Lumine and Paimon would most likely never want to see me again.

And Zhongli..

He'll hate me.

But this is the life I live.

And this is what I will be from now until the end of my days.

"Come on, pervert. Get up." I said, making him groan and pull his head up, to meet my eyes with his.

"You weren't calling me a pervert last ni-" He started, before I grew a tulip and hit him with it.

He laughed at my embarrassment, as I got up from under the covers, and began to look for my bra.

"Looking for something?" He said, watching my form bend down to look in a cabinet.

"My bra that you threw last night. I didn't even see where it went." I muttered, finally finding it.

"Boo. Don't put it back on." He said, before laughing.

I rolled my eyes as I walked over to the closet, looking for anything I might need.

"It's so early. Come back and lie with me." He said, watching me go through the various knives and weapons.

"I have to visit Signora. To just give her a heads up, you know?"  I said, while finding what I needed and grabbing an outfit from the closet.

"You're going to tell her? Willingly?" He said, now looking towards the ground.

"We are friends after all. It would seem like I'm a traitor or not."  I said, before letting out a large sigh I didn't know I was holding in.

Finding Signora is going to be hard, to say the least.

If I haven't even heard of her presence, nor have any of my servants, then she must be kept a secret somewhere.

It could take all day. But time is something I have very little of at the moment.

As I was thinking where she could be, Scaramouche got out of bed, and started to look for his clothes.