...

"It took three betrayals for me to finally understand: The world is just an elaborate tapestry of lies. My fury will never be quelled.
The first to betray me was a god. My creator... my mother. Valuing strength above all, she saw no worth in me, and I was discarded.
The second was a human. My family... my friend. Consumed by fear, he saw me as an abomination.
The third was one exactly like me. A hope for the future... a fledgling barely out of the nest. Powerless before his mortality, he broke his promise to me.
Humans... they can't be trusted. And the gods fill me with pure loathing. So I said good riddance! I denounce the world and laugh in its face."

Scaramouche x Reader

Written by: h34rts4madi

for reference, this is a breakdown of (y/n)'s abilities:

You have a Dendro Vision and go by She/Her.

Normal Attack- Can create vines with poisonous thorns attached.  (Dendro and Pyro Dmg)

Charged attack- she creates a flower that poisons in harms anyone within 15 to 20 m.

Evergreen Evolution- The earths transforms her body into a gigantic Nerium Oleander, Dealing Dendro and Pryo Dmg as she controls where and who gets attacked.

(y/n) has a Delusion: Talinum Calycinum

Flaming flowers bloom and cover most of her body as she shoots flaming leaves from her Palms.

Makes Burning trees to throw people and ultimately impale them, putting them out of commission and most likely Killing them.

and last but not least, thank you so much for reading this book!! i would not have gotten the motivation to keep writing if not for the overwhelming amount of support i have gotten. thank you so much, enjoy reading!