Chapter 1

===============

    Lin Wan did not expect that Zhou Ning would ask for his "second-hand goods".

    The omega's status is already low, and it is in a small town with backward thinking. Most of them can't accept widowed omegas, and they are still dumb.

    Zhou Ning married him without hesitation and took him away.

    At that time, the son of the Xie family in the town was seriously ill, and he exhausted all methods. In the end, he hired a Taoist priest from nowhere, saying that it would be better to marry a wife to "Chong Xi". Lin Wan's father accepted the dowry and sent him to Xie's house.

    Not long after the son passed away, the Xie family pushed all the faults on him, saying that he was cowardly. He was humiliated by words at light level, and punched and kicked at worst. Lin Wan couldn't stand it and wanted to run away, so he was chased back halfway. Xie's mother slapped him on the street: "Your father has collected money from my family, but you still want to run away. He sold you to my house! Understand?!"

    Zhou Ning appeared at this moment, with Lin Wanhu, whose face was slapped red, behind him, frowned and asked, "How did you hit someone?"

    Xie The mother rolled her eyes: "He killed my son, it's light for me to beat him."

    Lin Wan was weak and cowardly, and he couldn't speak, saying that he couldn't refute anything, and only shook his head with tears in his eyes.

    He was born with a bit of a fox-like appearance, with round and long eyes, a bit of a bewitching look at the ends of his eyes and brows, but not vulgar and flattering, coupled with his pitiful expression, Zhou Ning's heart softened into a mess.

    To get a general idea of ​​things from Mother Xie's scolding words, Zhou Ning chose the simplest and most effective way and gave Mother Xie a sum of money. The woman who was still angry just now smiled instantly.

    Zhou Ning just raised his hand, but redeemed his freedom for Lin Wan.

    "Are you willing to follow me?" Zhou Ning asked.

    Looking closely now, this little mute is too beautiful, like a fairy, he is afraid that he will not agree.

    Lin Wan looked at Zhou Ning almost suspiciously, because no one had ever asked him if he wanted to. Making a writing action, Zhou Ning stretched out his hand without a pen and paper. Lin Wan held his warm and dry hand and wrote stroke by stroke: You bought me, I am yours.

    "No... that's not what I meant..."

    Zhou Ning didn't know how to explain it for a while, and only met, saying that I like you and want to marry you is too early, it will be long in Japan. So I just made sure again: "Follow me, come with me, would you like to?"

    Lin Wan nodded, and two unwiped tears fell as his head shook, and there was a fragile beauty in the pitiful.

    Pear blossoms with rain. After learning the idiom for many years, at this moment, looking at Lin Wan's face, Zhou Ning really understood it.

    "That..." He was stunned for a few seconds before returning to his senses, "I can take you back to the city when I finish investigating the project here... Do you want to go there? It's much more fun than this."

    Lin Wan Nodding again, thinking that he will be trapped in the Xie family who eats people and does not spit bones for the rest of his life, and now someone wants to take him away, of course he is willing.

    "Great!"

    Zhou Ning took his hand cheerfully, Lin Wan retracted subconsciously, saw Zhou Ning's lost expression, and gently put his hand back into his palm.

    Zhou Ning temporarily placed him in his dormitory. The root of their harmonious relationship was that Lin Wan never refuted, never dared to have his own ideas, and implemented Zhou Ning's casual words as if they were imperial decrees.

    Maybe still scared. Knowing that Lin Wan was timid, Zhou Ning gave him all the tenderness as much as possible, thinking that it would slowly get better after running in more.

    He is usually very busy, and Lin Wan is very good at doing housework and takes care of his life in an orderly manner. From a certain point of view, they seem to have lived a small life with a clear division of labor inside and outside.

    Lin Wan also likes Zhou Ning more and more, this gentle and kind man. He speaks to him in a soft and harmonious voice, never stings him, and brings him delicious food every time he comes back.

    She pinched her little face in front of the mirror, it seemed to be round.

    He thought he had found true love, but the people in the town didn't think so. That day when Lin went out to buy vegetables, someone pointed at him behind his back.

    "I heard that he is on good terms with the big boss who came to investigate? This big city is from Kaikai, and they live together without getting a certificate."

    "I asked Zhou Ning last time, and he said that he sleeps in separate beds, who would believe it? He just wants to play, and now there are people serving food and clothes, and throwing it away when he goes back after the inspection. A nanny who doesn’t need money, he is stupid to cook for people.

    ” I don't know if I can enjoy it."

    "I'm still enjoying it, it's good not to be killed."

    Lin Wan's scalp was numb, he couldn't speak, but he wasn't deaf. Heart.

    A pair of big hands covered his ears, and Zhou Ning hugged him from behind: "Xiao Wan, don't listen to them, it's not like this."

    Zhou Ning took him to the car and panicked when she saw Lin Wan's tears Rubbing hands and feet, he repeated, "It's not what they said, if you want, we can get the certificate now."

    Lin Wan shook his head desperately, he didn't care about that.

    He opened his mouth wide, but could only make a barely audible hoarse monophonic sound, his hands gesturing desperately. For the first time since the age of six, he was accustomed to a world of silence, and for the first time felt distressed and restless because he could not speak.

    "Don't worry, don't worry baby." Zhou Ning handed him the phone.

    Lin Wan wiped away her tears, typed a line on the screen with her wet fingers trembling, and hurriedly raised it to Zhou Ning's eyes: I won't kill you.

    It was as if his heart was being stabbed by a dull knife, Zhou Ning squeezed out a smile that was worse than crying, and patted him on the back to reassure, "I know you won't."

    Hearing this, Lin Wan finally felt more at ease, and typed another line, "You Don't you want me?"

    "Never."

    Zhou Ning firmly believed that Lin Wan was not suitable to live here anymore, and he wanted to give up the project here.

    Helping him wipe away the tears and sweat, wiped a clean little face, and kissed him gently on the forehead, this was the most outrageous thing they had ever done.

    "We'll go home tomorrow, okay?"