Chapter 4

===============

Tomorrow. marry. and Zhou Ning.

Lin Wan's heart beat fast, her eyes widened, and she didn't blink. When he is at a loss, he will bite his lower lip and bite hard, and the appearance of competing with himself is both distressed and funny.

Zhou Ning stretched out his hand and shook it in front of him: "Is it... incredible?"

Lin Wan nodded.

"Are you in a hurry?"

Lin Wan nodded, and then immediately shook her head again.

"Do you want to go tomorrow?"

This time, he didn't even move his head. He didn't have a good impression of marriage. In the last marriage, he was a tool for rejoicing. He had a dying husband. His in-laws used him to dislike him and blamed him. If it wasn't for Zhou Ning, he would not have gotten away now.

He was afraid of everyone related to that marriage, and even the word marriage, but if it was with Zhou Ning, it would become worth yearning for.

Zhou Ning didn't give up because he didn't get an answer. He was eager to give Lin Wan an identity and wanted to pull him out of his self-deprecating state.

So he eased: "You think about it, I'll take a bath first."

He pinched his tight face, "Don't be stressed, I'll listen to you about this, okay?"

Zhou Ning hasn't rested since he got off the plane. , I took an ipad to watch the sign language class when I took a bath, and followed the gestures while wiping the shower gel. I thought that Lin Wan's teaching was better, vivid and cute.

When he came out of the wash, the bed was made, the air conditioner was adjusted to the right temperature, and there was water drying on the bedside table.

The Tianluo boy who did all this was sitting upright on the small sofa in the bedroom, his expression was no less relaxed than before he went to wash, and he didn't know what was going on in his little head.

Zhou Ning thought about it, don't worry about the baby, but intuitively he would agree.

Paced in front of him, "If you don't leave here, I'll take it as your agreement. Anyway, we will be legally married tomorrow and will sleep in the same bed. If you don't agree, I'll go and clean up another room now. , let's slowly break in, it's okay."

Lin Wan blinked, he had already tacitly agreed that it was Zhou Ning's person, and he was thinking about another question.

Although he also slept in the same room as his "husband" at Xie's house, he slept on the ground. Mother Xie was afraid that he would turn over at night and crush her precious son, who had been out of breath, to death.

Just now, he was entangled between the sofa and the floor, let the sofa be more comfortable, let the floor be closer to Zhou Ning. It's just that he didn't have the idea of ​​hitting the bed. Would a good person like Zhou Ning be willing to lie down with him under a quilt?

Now that Zhou Ning said to sleep together, Lin Wan was happy when she thought about it, looked at him carefully, her face blushed a little.

"I...Did I not make it clear? I said sleep is simply sleep, I won't do anything else, I..."

Before he finished speaking, Lin Wan had already crawled onto the bed, lifted the quilt and drilled into the bed. went inside. She seemed so shy, her hair was covered.

This is agreed. Zhou Ning couldn't hold back her smile, and in the past he even took the quilt into his arms, "Show your head, don't get bored."

Lin Wan got out and helped Zhou Ning cover it before lying down beside him. The first time I slept with someone I liked, I was too nervous to move.

Zhou Ning didn't get much better either, the moon was dark and the wind was high, and the fragrant wife-to-be was next to her, her excitement was indescribable.

After being quiet for a while, he hugged Lin Wan into his arms, "Are you sleepy?"

The head in his arms shook, Zhou Ning kissed his hair swirl lightly, "Then let's chat."

Lin Wan immediately perked up her ears, He would listen carefully to every word Zhou Ning said.

"Xiao Wan, I want you to know that I really want to marry you. Don't worry about anything, it will be a good day in the future." Zhou Ning said in a very soft voice, coaxing to sleep.

Touching Lin Wan's thin spine, "It's too thin, your task this month is to grow five pounds of meat."

At this time, the limitations of sign language were revealed. Lying in the dark, there was no way to compare gestures. Lin Wan also wanted to say a little bit of love, but in reality, she couldn't even give a decent response, so she could only listen to Zhou Ning quietly.

Zhou Ning is not a talkative character, but between him and Lin Wan, if he doesn't speak, he will be completely silent.

Lying face to face, with only each other in their eyes, it seems that the years are quiet. After being quiet for a while, Zhou Ning read something from Lin Wan's eyes: "Ask me what I'm thinking now?"

Lin Wan nodded.

"For the harmony of our married life, we want to make an appointment for three chapters."

Lin Wan immediately concentrated, and he would do what Zhou Ning asked him to do. He gestured with his hand in his heart, indicating that he would definitely memorize it carefully.

The more earnestly Lin Wan listened to him like a decree, the more heartache Zhou Ning felt. He simply closed his eyes to prevent him from seeing his emotions, so as not to be frightened again.

"First, communicate everything in a timely manner, don't keep it in your heart. Second, you are my lover, you are completely equal to me, and you can have your own temper. For example, if I don't go home on time, you want to scold me. Third, everything is based on You come first."

Zhou Ning felt that she had become long-winded, and said this in a ramble. He knew that Lin Wan couldn't do it in a short time, but he had to show his attitude first.

"Okay, that's all, go to bed early, and I don't know if the Civil Affairs Bureau will queue up tomorrow."

Deliberately pretending to be sleepy, leaving Lin Wan with time to digest.

He was really tired. He basically had no idle time all day, and he couldn't open his eyes as soon as he closed it.

After an unknown amount of time, Zhou Ning struggled to open his eyes to see if Lin Wan had fallen asleep, and felt a soft lips pressed against his soul and kissed his soul.

Ok. Courageous, learn to steal kisses.