Chapter 10

=================

    Lin Wan stood in front of the door at a loss, Yingbai's toes immediately turned red.

    It was the place where the senses were most sensitive, first numb, then heart-piercing pain.

    He thought that he must have been spoiled, otherwise the pain would be unbearable if he bumped into it, tears streaming down his face, and his heart was wrinkled. It was like the hand that had just covered the eyes just now squeezed the heart again.

    The saddest thing was that Zhou Ning was so used to him, why didn't he come and hug him.

    The manic appearance just now made him frightened. He didn't know Zhou Ning like this. He looked at him with impatient eyes, and shouted Zhou Ning, "don't follow".

    There was only one door, but I felt that I had been pushed away thousands of miles away.

    Should I go back to the house obediently and stop bothering him, but my body doesn't obey me, and my pestle stays in place. He hesitated with his fingers on the doorknob, he wanted to go in, or just stood here and waited until Zhou Ning was willing to come out.

    Blindly sinking into self-blame in his heart, Zhou Ning treated him in every possible way. He just wanted to hear a name, and he would never be embarrassed if he couldn't. Why was he unwilling to even try to open his mouth just now, why couldn't he meet such a small request, and why did he make the person who hurt him the most angry.     Zhou Ning leaned against the door panel to exhale, trying to stretch her breath as much as she could, trying to calm herself down. However, the restlessness brought about by the susceptible period is getting stronger and stronger, and after drinking alcohol, the mood fluctuates too much, and now I feel nausea.     Staggering to the window, he was so depressed that he couldn't breathe. With a wave of his hand, the things on the table fell to the ground. Zhou Ning scratched the edge of the table and retched, but couldn't spit out anything, and the veins on her forehead stretched.     Why did his brother cry at most twice during the susceptible period, but he was so uncomfortable that he was about to die.     Lin Wan was still "facing the wall", when she heard something was wrong in the room, she hurried in.     When the light was turned on, Zhou Ning instinctively looked for the light source and raised his head. He was vomiting so darkly that his eyes were blurry. The sudden light made him unable to see the real thing. to save him.

    Although the Redeemer was full of tears, his stature was slender, and his feet without shoes were a little staggering when he ran, and he even had to support him when he stumbled over, Zhou Ning felt that there was nothing more dazzling than Lin Wan in this world. people.

    The four eyes are facing each other, one pair is covered with bloodshot, and the other pair is wet with tears.

    Lin Wan panicked and asked anxiously: what's wrong with you, what's wrong with you, why are you uncomfortable, let's go to the hospital, let's go to the hospital.

    "Don't be afraid, it's okay, don't need it...it'll be fine in a while..."

    Zhou Ning swallowed hard, he was always gentle and calm in front of Lin Wan, and didn't want to show him what he was like now. He pressed his shoulders from behind and wanted to push him out, "Go back to the room to sleep."