Chapter 17

================

    Zhou Ning slept soundly this night, the only fly in the ointment was that he didn't see Lin Wan when he opened his eyes, so he couldn't hug him for the first time and kiss him .

    "Xiao Wan... Really, I got up so early again."

    Zhou Ning used her phone as a mirror, straightened her hair that had been sleeping wildly, and lay back again, her voice a little higher, "Wife, come in."

    It doesn't matter . He just wanted Lin Wan to kiss him to inject energy into the morning, and then pull him up again. Recently, he also likes to let Lin Wan help him tie his tie.

    "Xiao Wan, Xiao Wan?"

    After calling several times, Lin Wan didn't trot over as usual, it was very quiet outside. Zhou Ning could only get up by herself today, and was a little disappointed.

    I habitually looked towards the kitchen first, and there was a fairly rich breakfast on the table for three people. Turning to the living room again, Lin Wanzheng and Zhou Du were sitting side by side and playing games, each one of them wearing headphones more tightly than the other.

    Originally, I was worried that they would not get along well, but it turned out that he didn't use his efforts at all, and the two of them solved it after a sleep.

    "It's New Year's Eve, this is..."

    Zhou Ning sighed from her heart. He is a person who is very easy to feel happy. He eats delicious food and drinks, and his family is in harmony. Isn't he happier than the Chinese New Year?

    Waiting quietly for them to finish the game, Zhou Ning went to pick Lin Wan's earphones, being careful not to scratch her hair.

    Lin Wan turned her head and smiled brightly: You are awake. My brother and I are waiting for you to eat!

    "Yeah. I didn't see you when I woke up, and I didn't hear you when I called you, so I came out by myself..."

    Zhou Ning complained a little and put her face close. Lin Wan glanced at Zhou Du shyly, but still held his face and kissed him.

    Only then did Zhou Ning feel that the wake-up ceremony was complete. "Tomorrow, you have to kiss me in bed."

    Tomorrow, I must kiss my entire face, okay? And the neck.

    Her husband was acting like a spoiled brat because he didn't get a kiss earlier, so he must pay attention. Lin Wan seriously discussed the compensation measures. Anyway, my brother probably couldn't understand it.

    Before Zhou Du could eat, he was stuffed with dog food and took off his earphones. Zhou Ning could guess what he was going to say in the first sentence. His brother was completely his career fan. As expected: "Why don't you go to work?"

    "I have nothing to do today, I will go later."

    Zhou Du snorted, "I will take the little fox to go shopping in a while, and don't cry if you don't see your wife when you come back at night."

    Zhou Ning was in a good mood today. With a hearty smile, "Okay, I'll try my best to hold back."

    After that, Lin Wan often followed Zhou Du out to have fun, and even picked out the times when he couldn't find time.