Chapter 2

===============

    In the more than 20 years of Zhou Ning's life, the most impulsive and romantic thing she has done is now, bringing home the person she loves at first sight.

    "Come, come in."

    Knowing that Lin Wan was going to a completely unfamiliar environment, Lu Zhouning always held his hand and did not let go for a moment. Lin Wan just let him hold it at first, and it took a long time for him to shake it back gently.

    He was willing to give up his homeland and follow him. Although there was nothing to cherish in that homeland, Zhou Ning was still touched when Lin Wan nodded and was willing to go with him. Determined to treat him a thousand times better, it hurts to put him on the top of my heart.

    "Xiao Wan, this will be our home from now on." Zhou Ning said happily.

    Lin Wan sat on the sofa with wide round eyes and looked around curiously and timidly. What a beautiful room with neat tables and chairs, and a lot of exquisite ornaments that I had never seen before.

    "You are familiar with the environment. If you are hungry, there is something to eat in the refrigerator. If you are sleepy, go to your room to sleep." After getting off the

    plane, Zhou Ning's cell phone kept ringing. He just threw that small town project for Lin Wan, so he couldn't explain it at all. . Apologetically, "I have to go back to the company now... Can you do it yourself?"

    Lin Wan nodded and gestured: Don't worry, I can.

    After losing his voice, it took a lot of effort to teach himself sign language, but no one understood it, and no one wanted to read it. It was not until I met Zhou Ning that the desire for expression that had been lost for many years slowly recovered.

    In fact, Zhou Ning couldn't understand it. He could understand the simple ones, and the complicated ones could only be guessed through his facial expressions. Fortunately, he had always been patient, so Lin Wan dared to make gestures with him.

    "It's so good! Then wait for me at home, and come back at night to buy you something delicious!" Zhou Ning kissed him on the forehead and hurried out.

    Kissed again. Lin Wan reached out and touched it, recalling the temperature and touch just now, smiling silly and sweet. Anyway, he was the only one who rolled on the sofa with his red face covered, his little feet swaying.

    After lying down for a while, he quickly stood up and sorted it out. He didn't dare to touch anything casually, it looked expensive. I was looking for something to do, but before coming back, Zhou Ning had asked someone to clean it, and it was very clean.

    Lin Wan walked around the room and sat back on the sofa crampedly, for fear of getting wrinkled, she sat very carefully. Quietly, without making a single sound.

    "Buy me a sign language book and find a teacher. I can come to class during my lunch break."

    As soon as Zhou Ning arrived at the company, he instructed his assistant to list a bunch of daily necessities and still felt that there was a shortage, "You also think about it for me. , what do you omega need and like, you can help me prepare something that I can't think of."