Chapter 12

================

    Lin Wan seemed to have a dream, a dream that marked that he belonged to Zhou Ning from the inside out. This dream is also very long, about half a night.

    When he woke up tiredly in Zhou Ning's arms, he found that he had returned from the guest room to the master bedroom. Zhou Ning also fell asleep immediately after yesterday's work, but the bed was uncomfortable, and he woke up in the early morning and brought him back, and took a shower by the way.

    Lin Wan didn't have any impression at all, it seemed that she was really tired. His brain was empty for a few seconds, and he subconsciously touched his butt, it was clean, Zhou Ning had already washed it for him.

    Before waiting for those shameful memories to fully recover, he grabbed the mobile phone on the small table, and the time displayed on it really startled him.

    She anxiously went to shake Zhou Ning, who was sleeping soundly: I went to work, I was late for work!

    Zhou Ning didn't wake up at all, he opened half of his eyes to look at it, and then closed it decisively. It's rare to be lazy once: "I'll go again in the afternoon... Forget it, let's go tomorrow." The

    voice was sticky, "Wife, I'm very tired, you let me sleep, you sleep too..."

    The stamina of the susceptible period Before I passed, I couldn't lift my arms and legs at all, and it was ten times more tiring than climbing a mountain.

    Lin Wan couldn't think of the reason for the susceptibility period, and thought that it was because of what he did yesterday that he was so tired. He was shy and distressed that his husband was working too hard, and by the way, he was inexplicably proud that he was not tired of his small body. Can't open my eyes.

    I've never seen such a soft Zhou Ning, talking to him like a coquettish coquettish, so I couldn't bear to call him again. It just so happened that his sleepiness didn't pass, and he lay down again.

    It's not enough if you can't touch Zhou Ning, you have to move forward and put your head against his head to be satisfied. I found a comfortable place in my husband's arms and fell asleep again.

    After an unknown time, Zhou Ning woke up suddenly. What happened yesterday went through my mind quickly, and I couldn't wait to reach out to Lin Wan.

    "Xiao Wan! Xiao Wan! Wake up! You called my name yesterday!"

    Seeing that he opened his eyes, he immediately urged, "Hurry up, hurry up! Call me again!"

    Lin Wan sat up dazedly with her fluffy little head shaking, and answered him dazedly: I didn't.

    Zhou Ning continued to be excited: "You have!"

    Lin Wan gestured in confusion: I really don't.

    Zhou Ning calmed down a little, recalled carefully, and still said firmly: "I really heard it."

    "You almost fainted at that time, and it's normal not to remember. Although the voice is very small and unclear, but I really I heard... in short, you should call again."