Chapter 24

=================

    The annoying Zhou Ning and the lovely Lin Wan had a sumptuous dinner together.

    Because I am happy, I ordered more, which can be comparable to the New Year's Eve dinner. Seafood can't be kept overnight, so Lin Wan was reluctant to waste it, so he buried his head and ate it. After eating, he crouched on the sofa and complained of stomach pain.

    "I told you not to eat so much." Zhou Ning gave him a digestion tablet, patted her round belly, and said with a smile, "I have a beer belly."

    "It's not." Lin Wan looked at him angrily. He said, "I don't drink, you like it..." He

    would talk back so soon, and Zhou Ning was very happy when he was scolded for the first time.

    He only drinks half a glass of red wine every once in a while, and Lin Wan often smells the smell and leans over, climbs onto his lap and licks his lips back and forth. Zhou Ning wants to pour him a cup, but if he doesn't want it, he will kiss him.

    I have secretly drank the bottom of a cup before, it is better to taste it directly from Zhou Ning. The fragrance is mellow and fragrant, and the aftertaste in the mouth is enough to make Lin Wan drunk.

    When Lin Wan was taking a bath, Zhou Ning was annoyed while making the bed. Why didn't he let him eat so much, and his wife was still uncomfortable, so she couldn't be astringent at night.

    When I really want to be happy, let him say something, whatever he says is enough for him... Now I can only put aside all the wonderful thoughts in my head, and knock on the bathroom door, "Have you finished washing baby? Come out. I'll rub it for you." The

    fragrant wife came out with only a bath towel, ran over barefoot, threw the bath towel by the bed, and slipped naked into the bed. If he is only a little uncomfortable, he has to act like a spoiled child: "Zhou Ning, it's still bloated..."

    "Come here." Zhou Ning turned his body and half wrapped his arms around him, covering his stomach with warm and dry palms, stroking gently, "It will be better this way.

    "Well."

    "Then I'll rub it for you, you go to bed first." Lin

    Wanan enjoyed his service, but after a while the massage hand stopped moving, and when he raised his head again, Zhou Ning's eyes were also drawn. The curtain is on. He also told him to sleep first, but he fell asleep first.

    "Zhou Ning..." Lin Wan whispered, but did not respond.

    As soon as he got the voice, Lin Wan himself felt fresh, Zhou Ning fell asleep and he called to play: "Zhou Ning Zhou Ning, Zhou Zhou Ning Ning..."

    The arm around him tightened a little: "Don't want to sleep today again. It 's over."

    Lin Wan immediately shut up.

    If you look at me, I will melt gently like snow in a volcano.

    Some words don't make sense at first reading, but re-reading is like being there. Zhou Ning only thought it was a literary sentence earlier, but after reading it, she forgot. It was not until he heard Lin Wan call his name that he felt this feeling suddenly as if the words had struck a string in his mind.