Chapter 23

================

    This echo and picture are synchronized, Lin Wan tilted his head, and there are four big characters hidden under his playful expression: Are you deaf?

    Accompanied by the opening and closing of the lips and the Adam's apple, the faint sound wave seemed to have substance, penetrated the texture and trembled with the heart, and the subtle soreness spread, with the urge to cry.

    Zhou Ning was sure that his little mute spoke, calling his name.

    After being stunned for five seconds, he pointed to Lin Wan and then to himself: Are you calling me?

    Lin Wan didn't know why she was using sign language at this time, but he was the best at it, and he replied in sign language: "I'm calling you."

    Zhou Ning continued to gesture in confusion: call again.

    Lin Wan raised her brows slightly: Can't you speak?

    Zhou Ningcai was like a dick, the temporarily lost language function began to restart, and he continued to be in a state of shock: "Again, call again..."

    Lin Wan obediently called him: "Zhou Ning!"

    "Yes." Zhou Ning agreed immediately, The expression on his face changed from disbelief to real joy. He wanted to hug Lin Wan but his hands were shaking, "I'm here."

    "You... can talk? Why suddenly..."

    Zhou Ning was so happy Incoherent. He was happy, and Lin Wan also laughed happily. Get into his arms, heart pounding.

    It's nothing more than that he called and he agreed, how could he have such a strong stamina, how could he be so happy.

    With a blushing face, this is undoubtedly the happiest moment for him so far. For him, vague words such as "sense of achievement" have also become concrete, and he is as energetic as a little prince who has won a battle.

    Lin Wan felt that he seemed to have done a very great thing, and from then on, he was brave and invincible.

    "It's nice, it's nice..." Zhou Ning whispered softly and kissed his ear, "Xiao Wan, call me again."

    "Zhou Ning..."

    "Yeah." Zhou Ning replied with a heavy voice, with a silly laugh, his voice full of contentment, "My wife is awesome."

    Since being with Zhou Ning, they will be praised for eating cleanly. Today's praise brings the touch. But it was shocking, and a little pride in the heart emerged spontaneously.

    There was a kind of relaxation in the throat that had never been seen before. Lin Wan had a lot of things to say, but didn't know what to say. He only called Zhou Ning's name over and over again, and every time he answered.

    Opening his mouth was a strange and frightening thing for him, and now he is no longer anxious. It's more magical. Put one hand on the neck and feel the vibration of the vocal cords every time you make a sound. It's as magical as there is a little bee inside. It buzzes and flaps its wings, and the words are as sweet as the honey that has just been picked. .