Chapter 9

===============

    "Here..."

    Zhou Ning gently rubbed his Adam's apple with his fingertips and whispered in his ear, "I have dreamed of your voice many times, Until I think it's not just a dream, it's God suggesting that you can call me."

    He didn't ask for anything else, just call me by name. No matter how vague, he could tell that it was his lover calling him, and was ecstatic about it.

    Lin Wan hesitated to avoid his touch.

    Every day when Zhou Ning went to work, he secretly tried to practice, but the result was nothing but disappointment.

    The psychological pressure is getting bigger and bigger, and now, in Zhou Ning's over-expected eyes, he feels his throat tighten even more.

    He lowered his head and dared not look into his eyes, pursed his lips, and shook his head.

    I don't even want to try it, even if it's a mouth shape.

    "It doesn't matter." Zhou Ning said immediately, "I drank too much nonsense, don't take it to heart."

    Lin Wan raised her eyes, just in time to catch the flash of loss in his eyes.

    Sorry. He gestured.

    When Zhou Ning kissed his Adam's apple for the first time, he attributed it to a hint, and then fell into a whirlpool of self-blame.

    In fact, Zhou Ning likes to kiss the neck just because it looks good there, and every time he squints his eyes and enjoys it, his little brows are slightly wrinkled, very lustful.

    "No need to apologize," Zhou Ning rubbed his hair, "Idiot, you never need to apologize to me."

    Seeing Lin Wan's self-blaming look, she comforted him in turn, "It's my fault, I know you won't say it and force you... ..."

    No, no, not forcing me.

    Lin Wan anxiously waved her little hand. The more Zhou Ning let him go and took all the faults on her own, the more uncomfortable he felt, and now he was dyed with a faint pink: I'm not born unable to speak.

    Zhou Ning's expression froze, "Why is that? What's the matter, baby?"

    Why, his mother couldn't stand domestic violence, so he ran away after giving birth. Lin Wan was frail and sick since childhood, and her father didn't give him any medical treatment. He beat him when he cried. Later, when I grew up, I could talk. When I was hungry and wanted to eat, or wanted my mother, I would also be beaten.

    Lin Wan didn't dare to speak slowly, and later, he wanted to say but couldn't say it.

    Afraid of being beaten. Lin Wan told Zhou Ning that.

    The past was vivid in his mind, and there were even more terrifying things that he didn't even dare to think about. Now that he just turned the memory away a little, he was already shaking with fear.

    Zhou Ning guessed that there were psychological reasons and didn't want to poke his scars, and now is not a good time to listen. I don't know what's going on, but my head is even more groggy than when I first came home. Could it be that Jiu Jin just came up?

    There is also an inexplicable irritability, he really wants to drop something or find someone to fight.

    "Don't say I'm unhappy, it's very late, go to sleep."

    Zhou Ning tried to keep her voice soft and covered him with the quilt, thinking about quickly coaxing Lin Wan to sleep, so that he could go to the balcony to blow the air.

    Lin Wan can live to this day, thanks to the experience of observing words and feelings in beatings and scolding. Seeing that Zhou Ning's face was not very good, he thought he was disappointed. After all, he just wanted to confide in his thoughts, but Zhou Ning didn't want to listen.

    Carefully sign language guarantee: I will learn slowly.

    Zhou Ning made an "um", closed his eyes, and said nothing else. He frowned, looking impatient.

    Lin Wan was confused, thinking about what Zhou Du said during the day, I wonder if he and Zhou Ning mentioned it. Now I feel uneasy again, and poked him lightly: Will you marry someone else?

    Zhou Ning didn't know why she asked this all of a sudden, her brows didn't stretch at all, her head was chaotic, and she had almost no ability to think. She had to try her best to remain calm and patient: "No." What else did

    Lin Wan want to say? , was simply grabbed by his hand, "Don't..."

    Zhou Ning pursed her dry lips, "Don't gesture... don't look, don't..."

    Lin Wan looked at his face carefully, and covered his eyes with a big hand. Zhou Ning was extremely irritable and didn't want him to see him out of control, so he slowly exhaled and tried to calm himself down.

    Can't tell, can't see, to a certain extent, his hand is his mouth, and now he is also bound, Lin Wan fell into a huge panic, but did not dare to struggle.

    Zhou Ning slowed down for a while, but he didn't get any better, and then he wondered if it was a susceptible period.

    He has been differentiated since he was a teenager. It has been almost ten years. He has never had a susceptible period. He thought that he would be missed in this life.

    I heard that the higher the level, the greater the reaction. When he came for the first time, he didn't know what he would develop into, whether he would completely lose control, and there was a kind of fear of the unknown.

    He only wanted to never hurt Lin Wan, because he wanted to possess him now, and his long-standing restraint and forbearance all burst out during the susceptible period.

    You don't have to think about it to know that at this time, you will definitely not be gentle, and the experience will not be good. Maybe you will have to cast some psychological shadow on his wife.

    While he was still sensible, he released him and got out of bed, "I'll go to the guest room to sleep."

    Before Lin Wan could react, Zhou Ning had disappeared. Busy trotting to keep up, Zhou Ning roared with red eyes, "Don't follow!"

    He closed the door and hit Lin Wan's toe, which was so painful.

    Lin Wan rubbed her eyes, it really hurt.