Chapter 14

=================

    "Okay...Okay..."

    Zhou Ning wiped her face, holding back her choking, "Hold you."

    She leaned over lightly, her useless hands are shaking. It seems that Lin Wan is covered with a thin layer of sugar shell, which will shatter if you accidentally break it.

    However, Lin Wan couldn't wait for him to make such careful and slow movements, and plunged into his arms. He wrinkled his shirt with both hands, and when he finally saw his relatives, he felt particularly aggrieved, and he pouted and cried again.

    He was used to crying silently, and it was so uncomfortable that he sobbed softly like now.

    "It's alright, baby, I'm here." Zhou Ning's heart was so painful that she wanted to rub him into her arms, but she was afraid that if she hugged him too tightly, it would hurt Lin Wan.

    Gently patted his thin back, I could vaguely feel the bones through the clothes. I don't know what kind of examination Lin Wan has done, but there is a little medicinal smell on her body, and her shallow sweetness has been covered up.

    Zhou Ning faintly felt a sense of physical dissatisfaction. It turned out that he had reached the point where he would rely on his wife's pheromones.

    Alpha wouldn't take this as a glorious deed, but Zhou Ning didn't feel ashamed, but instead gave birth to a different kind of pride. It's good to be inseparable from his wife.

    With Zhou Ning in her arms, Lin Wan felt a lot more at ease.

    Although what happened just now still made him tremble, he knew that now that Zhou Ning was here, no one would take him to do what he didn't want to do, and Zhou Ning would protect him.

    Zhou Ning doesn't have to do anything, his appearance is already a redemption.

    The day was too tiring, and at this moment I had a moment of peace. Lin Wan cried and cried, and his voice became quieter. He was a little sleepy.

    "I'm sorry Xiaowan, I didn't protect you well."

    Zhou Ning's voice was very soft, he actually hoped that Lin Wan would have a little temper with him, beat him a few times, even if it was a rebuke of "how did you come?" - these nothing.

    Lin Wan still insisted that he would not cry after coaxing him a few words, and would be able to sleep in his arms. This kind of unhesitating trust and rushing made him even more uncomfortable.

    Lin Wan changed a more comfortable position to rest on his shoulder. Zhou Ning just wanted to help him wipe the tears from his face, but Lin Wan grabbed his hand and wrote stroke by stroke in the palm of his hand: I want to go home.

    The first time I wrote on the palm of my hand was when I first met, I wrote "I am yours". I also wrote later, mostly when Zhou Ning was asleep, secretly wrote a little silly love story, and after writing it, I was very satisfied holding that hand and lying next to him to sleep with him.     Later, I was very greedy watching TV and wrote "I want to eat French fries". Zhou Ning happened to actually buy it for him, and Lin Wan was even more enthusiastic about this "activity", as if anything written could come true.     "Okay, go home." Zhou Ning said.     If the voice is too low for fear that he will not be able to hear it, if it is too loud for fear of disturbing his tiredness. However, it is the person who loves so carefully, what happened when he was away.     Lin Wan smiled in a daze. It seems that Zhou Ning's palm is really smart, and it is more effective than making a wish. Next time he wants Santa to bring him presents.     Lin Wan slept all the way, as quiet as if there was no one in the car.     Zhou Ning took off his coat and wrapped it up for him. He was reluctant to wake up, so he carried the person on his back and walked as steadily as possible.     Lin Wan woke up as soon as he moved his nest. In addition to the steady footsteps, he heard Zhou Ning sniffling. I don't know if it was because the underground garage was cold or if he was crying. After thinking about it, he kissed the gland.     Zhou Ning hadn't taught him that alpha's glands could not be touched. Lin Wan regarded it as a way to comfort him, but he was reluctant to bite.     "Wake up?" Zhou Ning smiled, "Tighten your coat, don't catch a cold, I'll be home soon."     He was kissed on the back of the neck again, Lin Wan lay down on his back, thinking that this would block him A little wind in the back.     Lin Wan disliked the smell of the hospital on her body, so she put on her clothes and went to take a bath as soon as she got home.

    Zhou Ning turned over the refrigerator, thinking whether to cook wontons or dumplings. Although he didn't have a happy family when he was young, Zhou Du took good care of him and loved him as much as he should have. Zhou Ning has never been in the kitchen, so far the cooking skills are limited to boiling water and throwing things into the pot.

    Thinking about myself, I'm really lucky to have a brother and a wife, although I don't really want to pay attention to his brother now.

    Taking time to look at the phone, except for the work news, the rest were sent by Zhou Du.

    Zhou Ning chose something useful, probably saying that he was wrong to check without authorization, but you still need to listen to the results over there.

    "There's nothing wrong with other things. It's just that his throat has an old injury, but it's not so bad that he can't make a sound. He can take some medicine to adjust it, but it's mainly a psychological disorder."

    Zhou Ning thought about last night, when they did to the end, Lin Wan called out. took his name.

    Lin Wan's firm denial made him wonder if he wanted to listen too much to the psychological suggestion. Now it seems that it is not that he heard it wrong. Lin Wan should be able to speak easily when he is relaxing, and he doesn't even realize it.

    After eating, Zhou Ning planned to put his arms around his wife to sleep, but Lin Wan sat on the bed and didn't move. Without waiting to ask what was wrong, she took the initiative to lift her sleeves and showed him the pinhole that drew blood on her arm: it hurts.

    Zhou Ning thought that according to his temperament, he wanted to seal up this memory of the hospital, but he didn't expect that he would act like a spoiled child with him and let him blow it.

    Holding her white jade-like arm, she blew it earnestly, "Where else does it hurt?"

    Lin Wan shook her head.

    "I'll take a look, otherwise don't worry."

    Zhou Ning pulled up the other sleeve, where a sedative was injected, because he had been struggling all the time, and the muscle was tight, and now the needle holes are swollen.

    "It hurts more here, why don't you say it?" It doesn't

    hurt anymore. Lin Wan gestured, obviously talking nonsense with her eyes open. It was because of the constant pain here that he found another innocuous place and wanted to hear Zhou Ning coax him.

    "Where else?"

    Lin Wan waved his hand, this time there is really no more. Seeing that Zhou Ning didn't say a word, he slowly put his hand on the button of his clothes, intending to take it off to him to prove himself.

    "No... No need..." Zhou Ning swallowed, "I'll go get a towel and apply it to you."

    He applied it here, Lin Wan was content with a little pet, lying on his lap and sleeping again past.

    The people around him wriggled slightly in the night-Lin Wan had a nightmare again, and it was hard not to evoke memories during the day.

    Zhou Ning hadn't slept, his arms tightened, and whispered in his ear: "Did you tell the person in your dream that you are now protected by your husband."

    Lin Wan was a little dazed, he had always been passive and never thought about Zhou Condensed speaking angle.

    "Isn't it? Then you have to remember to say it today."

    "No matter who it is, tell him if you are fierce. You have to say frankly that Zhou Ning will not let anyone bully Lin Wan."

    Lin Wan nodded slowly, sleepy again When it hit, he thought in a daze, maybe Zhou Ning was his doctor and everything could be cured.