Chapter 21

=================

    On the first day of Zhou Ning's recovery, Lin Wan caught a cold.

    On the way home, I kept sneezing, and cute people sneezed all the time, and wrinkled their little nose, which made Zhou Ningxin cute.

    He had just regained his sight, no matter how Lin Wan liked it, he wanted to praise his wife when he sneezed.

    When he hit the first one, Zhou Ning took Lin Wan's hand affectionately: "Sneezing means someone is thinking of you."

    Lin Wan was convinced, kissed him on the face, and then slapped him again.

    The driver Zhou Du said, "Is it meant to be scolded by hitting two?"

    "Superstitious." Zhou Ning pinched Lin Wan's shoulder, "Xiao Wan, don't listen to brother, it's nothing."

    Lin Wan nodded obediently . , and hit two more in a row.

    Zhou Ning turned towards the driver's seat defiantly, "Four, what do you say?"

    Zhou Du said with a blank face: "Idiot, he has a cold."

    "You have to come to the hospital so early to freeze my wife." Zhou As Ning spoke, she stretched out her hand to turn on the air conditioner, took a sip on Lin Wan's powdery face, ignored Zhou Du and scolded Zhongying for 20 minutes, and was kicked out of the car at the door of her house. The smile is still bright.

    There is nothing special to be happy about, except that the sky is blue and the grass is green, and the wife is beautiful.

    Having regained the ability to appreciate various colors and characters, if it weren't for the fact that he had always been a mature and stable image in front of Lin Wan, Zhou Ning would have run circles around him.

    Lin Wan looked at him worriedly: Is my brother angry?

    "No, we've always been like this." Zhou Ning stood in the windshield and walked home with him, "Don't worry, you should worry about your body now."

    It was just a small cold, but Lin Wan was surprisingly sleepy. . I haven't heard the story for several days, so I agreed that Zhou Ning would read to him. When Zhou Ning came out of the study, he was already lying on the sofa and fell asleep.

    Lin hadn't slept well these days. The doctor instructed Zhou Ning to lie down as much as possible, and not to press her eyes while sleeping. At night, when Zhou Ning turned over, he had to turn him over quickly. He slept more intensely than pancakes all night, and Lin Wan didn't dare to sleep.

    It's finally better now, and the spirit is relaxed. Lin Wan slept soundly with his arms around the pillow.

    Zhou Ning took him into the room and was relieved when his temperature was normal. The curtain was drawn, and the whole room was darkened. The drowsy atmosphere made him want to sleep with Lin Wan for a while, but he had to deal with the pile of work emails.

    "My husband is going to work hard." Zhou Ning poked Lin Wan's face, but there was no reaction at all, it seemed that she was really sleepy.