Chapter 18

=================

    I don't know how long Lin Wan has been there, the newly blind people have no concept of time.

    Zhou Ning only felt that a long, long time had passed. During this time, there was no light and no sound. The surroundings were terribly quiet, and all that enveloped him was the endless night.

    He had to make a faint movement to prove to himself that he wasn't thrown into a vacuum.

    "Xiao Wan..." He called softly.

    Thinking that the current picture is of a poor blind man talking to himself into the air, and then being stupidly shut up by himself.

    This is the home he is most familiar with, but Zhou Ning has a general sense of direction, and Lin Wan hasn't had time to show him around the room.

    Zhou Ning couldn't even guarantee that when he stood up now, he could find the toilet accurately and not urinate outside - fortunately, he didn't want to go that much.

    After realizing that she almost lost her ability to take care of herself and was trapped in bed in disguise, Zhou Ning became even more frustrated.

    A character who is accustomed to taking care and protection, and has not yet been able to reach a settlement with the newly picked up waste equipment.

    When Lin Wan came back, Zhou Ning was still lying like he did before going out, and the water in the cup didn't move.

    Not knowing if he was sleeping, Lin Wan approached gently, rubbing his hands together before hugging him. Before rubbing against her face, Zhou Ning shrugged her shoulders to avoid him, not letting him hug her.

    What's wrong?

    Lin Wan used sign language in surprise, but the other party had already used blindness defense one step ahead of him.

    Continuing to hug her without giving up and not giving up, Zhou Ning dodged again. Lin Wancai typed and read the screen: what's the matter with you, I want to hug.

    Zhou Ning answered tiredly: "I want to sleep by myself, you can go out."

    Lin Wan: I can't speak, I'm very quiet, and I won't disturb you.

    Although it is a mechanical sound, why does it feel like it is still a bit righteous in it. Zhou Ning didn't speak anymore, Lin Wan already felt the low pressure.

    Maybe it's because of the injury that I'm in a bad mood, or it's an injury that seriously affects my life. Lin Wan sticks up again, wraps around her body, kisses his glands, ears, Zhou Ning hides from him and chases after kissing, the whole piece of small plaster that gets stronger and stronger.

    Zhou Ning was reluctant to push any further, her voice was still muffled, "Didn't you tell me not to disturb me?"

    Lin Wan was stunned for a while, realizing that he was the only one who wanted to get close, so he let go of his hand.

    Lin Wan: I bought something to eat. Can I sleep with you after eating?

    "I'm not hungry." Zhou Ning was indeed not hungry, and it was slow to consume while lying down.